0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: LIsten.....See if you like

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 06-Oct-01  @  02:26 AM   -   LIsten.....See if you like

impfitrtec1

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Listen to our song...tell me if you guys like and be brutally honest

Tim
God Bless

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/64                 Date: 09-Oct-01  @  10:29 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

steve

Link?: Link

Thats fucking funny xoxos.

And Tim, seeing as you are the BEHOLDER OF THE TRUTH, I`d like you to address and explain each and every point made in xoxos` post please. It is your duty to spread the word of God and Jesus Christ out lord so I really think you`ll need to clear up some of the confusion caused by this and enlighten us to the ways of your cult.

He he, 'confuscious'.

I love your "people are reacting negatively to me so that means I MUST be speaking the truth" point too, class. That makes so much sense, really it does.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/64                 Date: 09-Oct-01  @  10:57 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

xoxos

Earth has 4 simultaneous Days

within only 1 rotation. Losing 3

Days in each Earth rotation has

retarded your mentality to stupid

and an education of Evil. You do

not have the mind or education

to envision Nature's Time Cube.

www.timecube.com

debate time cube!! hahahaha!! folgive asian appealance and badry oveldubbed voice! for timecube so loved the world he's brought over a load of fresh apricots and a frisbee.

Message 43/64                 Date: 09-Oct-01  @  11:09 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

shpongledboy

Link?:  No link

Tim God Bless answer these...

How can I start believing in God? Do I read Bible and just decide now I believe in God? No.. I think it doesn't work like that.

If you believe in something you have to have very strong feeling inside you... so where do you get that feeling? Does God give it to you? If.. umm.. he/she/it gives that feeling to people then why doesn't everybody in this planet already believe in God? So God decide who goes hell?

Do I go to hell because God did not make me religious???

Why does religions have borders???
I can answer to this myself... because you were RAISED TO BELIEVE in something.

Message 44/64                 Date: 10-Oct-01  @  01:44 AM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

milan

xoxos, you´re the man, much respect  

Message 45/64                 Date: 10-Oct-01  @  02:00 AM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

LunarSeaWeapon

All hail timecube for time cube is god STUPID!

That is some weird shit xoxos!

Message 46/64                 Date: 10-Oct-01  @  02:41 AM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

influx

damn Id love to read D.L.s response to that shit

and Tim...look..dont need to argue because its clear that you're exactly like my mom. You think you're right and everyone else is wrong.

but since you asked? My view of the real world is one in which pain, suffering, success and failure are all results of HUMAN interaction. Not god as bigairtrafficcontrollerintheheavens. you probably, like my mother, attribute all your successes to the lord, and all your failures to yourself. well, have at it my man but just dont pull that "Ive found the lord so I am now a teacher" stuff cuz it dont fly in my world 

Message 47/64                 Date: 10-Oct-01  @  10:20 AM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

xoxos

it's from the school of slaggit folks  

reading this interview with a phone sex service provider.. said she was creeped out by this guy.. "all i want is for you to tell me i am the lowest jew and all the other jews are above me.."

like dan the pervert who dave met at the park and brought home for a chat. "just put your hands over my eyes while i jack off in your john.. i'll give you $50"

i'm sorry to hear that for you influx. at least other people know where you're coming from on that.

for everyone who.. for all the victims.

my pa with a string tied from his open balls to the foot of the bed at the missionary hospital. somehow necessary for hellions i guess. and my girl. but bitterness does not serve as well to solve problems.

re/member in dreams.. "my family has suffered greatly at the hands of the faithful.."

Message 48/64                 Date: 11-Oct-01  @  09:37 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

God

Few have read the books of the Prophets, and yet, many act as if they too should be counted among the Prophets.

Do ye not recall when Amos reminded them, "Did I [meaning me, God,] ask you for these sacrifices? What did I demand other than justice in the relations bertween men?" [I'm with influx, here, you go boy, and sorry about your mom; but no amount of compulsive posted corrections to typographical errors is going to change that. and that's ok too.]

"Do not confuse the finger which points to the moon with the moon itself."

What did I tell ye other than, "Those whose skin is the color of ivory should stop thinking that all Asians are interchangable." Buddha and Confucious are as different as the right chopstick is from the left.

Blessed are the ones who write the posts that make them think or laugh. I mean, blessed are the pseudo-religious freaks too, but annoying are they as well.

What did I decree other than: there shall be third-party, cross-platform PCI cards that can accelerate the native dsp processes that tax their cpu's. Someday. And that will be good.

Do ye not recall the scene from the "Life of Brian" in which Brian tells them "You are all individuals!" and they parrott back in unison "We are all individuals!"? Did ye learn nothing from that divine parody. Is it not available in VHS format at most West Coast Videos?

Who's world is this?

The world is yours.

(It's mine It's mine It's mine)

Message 49/64                 Date: 11-Oct-01  @  11:05 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

influx

hehe. freudian transference? Im upset at my mom's jesusfreakness so I correct spelling?

damn. I feel better already 

you know, the poor boy posted a track and only a few of us listened. I will do him the honor now

Message 50/64                 Date: 11-Oct-01  @  11:15 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

milan

Ok, i´m with GOD on this one  

big up GOD!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 64 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum