0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: hard bangin pilling tekno

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 28-Sep-01  @  07:33 PM   -   hard bangin pilling tekno

pat_magrath

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

go to music then type in 'breed em'.....hope u enjoy another classic by pat magrath

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/57                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  12:42 AM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

influx

Link?:  Link

hehe dude. do people say dude in england or do they just make fun of california skate punks who say it? 

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/57                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  12:44 AM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

LunarSeaWeapon

people do indeed say it in england ...not much but it does get said!

Message 43/57                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  01:36 AM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

influx

hehe. that makes me laugh actually...the accent thing..."dewd" or something like that 

Message 44/57                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  02:19 AM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

LunarSeaWeapon

youve never heard a birmingham accent then...its more like dood!

Message 45/57                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  02:28 AM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

damballah

Link?: Link

hahahahahaha

Message 46/57                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  02:32 AM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

influx

I guess I was thinkin oxford type upperclass 

Message 47/57                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  04:11 AM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

Sensoniq

Sorry about that Pat...I thought this was Loonar's post.

Message 48/57                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  04:23 AM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

Sensoniq

Why do I hate Loony Sea Weapon so much? Just review my post ('Please critique...') and you'll see...It's one thing to diss a tune once, but quite another to continually pester and plague somebody's thread with condescending nonsense.

Message 49/57                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  05:10 AM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

influx

yes. exactly. now go look in the mirror

and..did you actually use the word HATE in that statement? wow, holmes. you got some AM problems!;)

Message 50/57                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  05:14 AM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

influx

sorry kid but I went and re-read that and aside from some overuse of punctuation all LSW said was that your stuff wasnt for him, sounded dated, and lacked direction. thats IT. then you proceeded to go off and make up funny (to you apparently) permutations of his handle.

we otta let this go. kindergaarten stuff really

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 57 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum