0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 22-Aug-01  @  11:29 AM   -   Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

system85

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hello Dancetech-Community,
after the successful Track "Come to me"
you can download now the new Dance-
Remix of another famous Track by Romeo :

"dubdeedub (feat. Romeo)"

Now available at
mp3.de/system85

Best Regards,
bene

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/85                 Date: 27-Aug-01  @  04:00 PM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

zipcode

Link?:  No link

yes, k, that could be a point of view. i agree with that.

see, influx...hmmmm....how to spell this...errrr
you are right...free land...free meanings...blah blah
thats not the point for me NOW. it was an answer to xoxos, who said "you want war, you get war", and i tried to explain, that the "war" was opened with answers like i have written above.
when someone wants my meaning about music, i use to say...(for example) well, the groove is boring, the sounds are pretty, i miss a melody, and i dont like the style, whatsoever. i NEVER talk to anybody, that his music is SHIT, because i KNOW, that every musician (ok, nearly every) makes music, that comes from his HEART, he loves it this way, and all he wants is some constructive critism or respect, maybe praise..hehe.

system was misunderstood, when he said, he doesnt need listeners...finally believe that! he was angry about this load of flame with no content.

now, whats so difficult with this link? there is a link called "songs" on it, you must understand, mustnt you? and then a botton "preview" and "download" international spelled...hehe.

senil? whoops, lemme tell you. i am 48 years old, making music for 30 years now. startet with my both hands playing drums and organ, making rock, pop, and now have a shit fun with dancestuff. maybe "I" am senil. who cares.
system is young, maybe as you are. he makes pop/dance/trance and he likes it. maybe someday he will get money for it. oohhhhh. you dont want any (not for the music) well, thats your decision, anyone will respect it. so you respect the others.

forum hero: i know these individuals nearly at every forum. commenting all and everything. followed by a bunch of fans. hehe. dont take it personal. just a point of view.

i guess, this thread must come to an end. sorry for the bad english. at least i was too lazy to get the dictionary. dooh.

have fun. bye

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/85                 Date: 27-Aug-01  @  06:26 PM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

influx

youre right about the "shit" part. that was harsh

hey! Im a FORUM HERO!!! 

Message 43/85                 Date: 27-Aug-01  @  07:27 PM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

?_?

i don't get you influx. what IS your attitude? makes me kinda sad to read all yer harsh prejudisssy comments. sometimes amused too,though...yo crazy little man.

Message 44/85                 Date: 27-Aug-01  @  08:56 PM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

influx

I dont see anything I said as being harsh. why dont you come out from behind your rock and at least come up with an identity?

look. I dont like pop music. I feel scorn for those who contribute to the glut of soul-less pap out there, and I will feel that way til the day I die. not gonna apologize for it

and I aint little so nyah

Message 45/85                 Date: 27-Aug-01  @  10:59 PM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

xoxos

Link?: Link

i can't believe he said that about my spelling. my spelling is sterling. i've checked it six times.

Message 46/85                 Date: 27-Aug-01  @  11:38 PM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

damballah

nah, I'm guessing he thinks it's you that corrected him on the spelling of fascism. for the record, it was me. did I touch a nerve?

Message 47/85                 Date: 27-Aug-01  @  11:41 PM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

influx

ahh screw it..

hey IAN:

!#$!#%!%! (insert bombastic comment here)!!!!

now go cry 

Message 48/85                 Date: 27-Aug-01  @  11:42 PM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

d

you're a meanie

Message 49/85                 Date: 28-Aug-01  @  10:37 PM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

xoxos

Link?: Link

we're still supposed to pretend this is different people?

Message 50/85                 Date: 28-Aug-01  @  11:19 PM   -   RE: Romeo vs. system85 is BACK ;)

Ian

Hey Influx,

what?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 85 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum