0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: NUSKOOL TRACKS

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 12-Oct-01  @  10:24 AM   -   NUSKOOL TRACKS

Breakerbox

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hi everyone, been a while since last time I was here... Just got done moving, No web access from home yet, haven't paid the tution to schol so no access to computer labs, I am in my friends house now... Working in couple tracks, want to hear what you guys think... I've uploaded 2 new tracks.

Smile VS Me is the track me and dj smile are working on...
So is the other(whatever) one but this one is mostly me..

They are not finished yet, like my all other tracks   But.. we are working on them...
So feedback?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/45                 Date: 25-Oct-01  @  06:48 PM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

influx

yeah but I dont post half finished tracks, either

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/45                 Date: 28-Oct-01  @  02:32 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

oldmannamedinfluxbeingpushedout

Link?:  No link

DUDE!!! Eddie!!! I thought I had listened to the new one..

well, as far as the hardness scale goes you are the fukkin man! jesus!

all still reason? the chorus on that stab is DOPE...and then at the end the breakdown with the new bass. feck

needs some continuity..and some higher energy sounds at the top I think...but...wow man. maybe I should get some piercings

Message 43/45                 Date: 28-Oct-01  @  05:25 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

Breakerbox

may be you should...  
I uploaded the alomst finished full length track... Its lower quality since they cant be bigger then 1500k... changing to different part was jasons idea...he did work on couple parts, or sat around while I was working ,its really cool to work with him...so he has credit in this one... I listened to darkness pro mix again... it sounds good accept the bass cause there isnt any base presence, but dude getting the track mastered or mastering it your self makes it sound so good, i burnt the pro mix and finished akuma track on the same disk... my levels touch 0 db, but your mix is still a lot louder/fuller throughout the whole track...bugs me when i am listening to akuma, still havent heard your original mix in high quality...
there is no chorus on the stabs, the sample is an octave down from what it was, there is reverb and delay.... adding more parts is hard for me... once i am done, i am done, i dont like getting back to what i did... but you are right needs another sparky sounds on top at the end... I might work on the big boomy bass line, its really simple right now...
So you dont have your gear set up? I think akuma is almost a release quality track... of course thats me saying that... but when youget your stuff working again, you should try to remix it or somethin... I started mixing darkness... right now it sounds like shit... but i am going to get into it more...
What about moving to seattle? anything figured out yet?

Message 44/45                 Date: 28-Oct-01  @  09:58 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

influx

nope. still dead

Message 45/45                 Date: 30-Oct-01  @  05:46 PM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

Breakerbox

Influx... you lazy bastard.. thats the answer i get for writing a paragraph....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 45 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum