0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: yam 01v versus yam 03d

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 10-May-01  @  03:20 PM   -   yam 01v versus yam 03d

Johan_wuyts

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hi there,

I am planning to buy a digital mixer for mixing synths, drums and samples. The digital inputs are not important for me. I can buy a used 03d for the same price as a new 01v.

I've heard that the fx is better on the 01v. And i know you can connect a mouse to the 03d for more ease in use. Does someone know the main differences between the 01v and the 03d?

Many thanks for any reply,

Grts, johan

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/45                 Date: 13-Jul-01  @  03:42 PM   -   RE: yam 01v versus yam 03d

gb

Link?:  Link

Actually, the MY4DA gives you four analog outs using XLRs.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/45                 Date: 14-Jul-01  @  05:27 PM   -   RE: yam 01v versus yam 03d

j-type

the contacts won't stand up to regular plugging/unplugging, they aren't designed to take that sort of abuse. Much like ISA/PCI slots in your computer, sort of semi-permanent

Message 43/45                 Date: 15-Jul-01  @  10:37 PM   -   RE: yam 01v versus yam 03d

influx

Link?:  Link

gb props for the correction. when I typed that I was wondering 

good point on the constant movement thing. probably not a good idea

Message 44/45                 Date: 16-Jul-01  @  12:42 PM   -   RE: yam 01v versus yam 03d

boldawn

thanks guys, but I found myself losing my mind over this, went into the store and shouted "give me a behringer eurodesk 24 channels befored I change mind !"

I think I'm happy.

Message 45/45                 Date: 19-Jul-01  @  02:46 PM   -   RE: yam 01v versus yam 03d

99devils

Link?: Link

The adat card gives you 8 ins and 8 outs in ADAT format.

-Craig

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 45 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum