0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Minus one for the doom sayers

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 22-Mar-03  @  08:05 AM   -   Minus one for the doom sayers

Jon

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

http://www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2003/3/21/101038

Despite that most (not all) of the somewhat comical protests are funding by communist groups, the US troops are in fact welcomed by Iraqi people....see article.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/44                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  01:51 AM   -   RE: Minus one for the doom sayers

cheddar

Link?:  Link

its fvuckin useless

see what i mean

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/44                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  03:46 AM   -   RE: Minus one for the doom sayers

Jon

Link?:  No link

I was thinking the same thing of your words.

Kids aside, adults are invited to give mature points of view.

Message 43/44                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  04:23 AM   -   RE: Minus one for the doom sayers

errata

Link?:  No link

I'm a kid at heart!

Jon, you can't possibly BELIEVE this sh+t, can you? This kind of thing always disturbs me that people in this country think like you.

Ohhhm look, a handful of joyful Iraqi's are happy to see thew white people tearing down Saddam posters. Just warms your shiny lacquered little heart doesn't it?! They cheared when the US forces arrived in Um-Qasar as well. Took 3 days to kill enough of them that they would shut up there. Nasariyia seems to be rolling out the welcome matt as well! Ah, well, I'm sure a few 2000 pound bombs falling on that village will get them cheering in the streets too, eh?!

By the way, I'm a Social Democrat insofar as I'm anything. I don't want to take over your country OR manipulate public opinion. I'm completely fuggin' PUT OUT by the huge majority of idiots who refuse to see MOST situations with a bend toward educated thought.

ANd I'm even MORE put-out by the unfortunate morons who think that now that we're at war it's important to support the war effort. Like it's OK to espouse your beliefs and the sick you feel at the murder of so many people but once the killing starts we need to support the killers!

That's sad...

e

Message 44/44                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  08:12 AM   -   RE: Minus one for the doom sayers

Jon

Link?: Link

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?g=events/iraq/082701iraqplane&a=&tmpl=sl&ns=&l=&e=24&a=&t=

Proper link  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 44 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum