0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Other peoples' theories

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

Original Message                 Date: 03-Jun-03  @  03:38 AM     Edit: 19-Jun-03  |  05:07 AM   -   Other peoples' theories

Mick

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

poof

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/122                 Date: 13-Jun-03  @  05:51 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

psylichon

Link?: Link

All that's important, Mick... but your true wisdom is in that tree. Very nice.

psy

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/122                 Date: 13-Jun-03  @  06:14 PM     Edit: 19-Jun-03  |  05:15 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Mick

poofialidocious

Message 33/122                 Date: 13-Jun-03  @  06:49 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

errata

Link?:  No link

There's no wisdom in having buttons to push. I think xoxos may be on to something with the "intent" thing about the tree. It does matter, but not much! Delivery is everything...

Oh Zazaa, why the downer, out of nowhere... it's just a discussion about a book. Do we have to have a competition, or even be accused of such?

I read the book this week.

thanks for suggesting it guys.

e

Message 34/122                 Date: 13-Jun-03  @  07:13 PM     Edit: 19-Jun-03  |  05:17 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Mick

POOOOOOOOOOOF!

Message 35/122                 Date: 14-Jun-03  @  05:07 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

mcc

now back to the river~

Message 36/122                 Date: 14-Jun-03  @  05:19 AM     Edit: 19-Jun-03  |  05:17 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Mick

puff...

Message 37/122                 Date: 14-Jun-03  @  07:44 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

psylichon

Hah! I was thinking Billy Joel. Equally bad, imo

Message 38/122                 Date: 14-Jun-03  @  05:40 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

xoxos

ooh god thank you for not electrocuting my wanger 24/7 shlurp shlurp what a big one you have oh lord, no, let me swallow

all about shifting attention levels, bad cop, good cop, bad life, good life, same difference.. talk about yer minute attention span. i mean the BEFORE LIFE not some wanky xian aphorism of 'afterlife' in the xian thug gang.. 'ah ahm sayuvd bah the grayuss of jeyzus, mah nigga, we be da baddist'

revolting

and you testify.. license agreement, mr. mickey mouse.. "i believe in the almighty grace of god who needs me to SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT - SEE HIS MAJESTY NOW"

oh yeah, that's faith

let me hear you say: i love life! ees beeg one, ooh oh, i take eet ALL

ya zero, thug of assfuckers, love your job, love it! provide the medium for exploitation! keep all those zero$ in line

and, oh please, immediately react with anger when anyone suggests you do different!

Message 39/122                 Date: 14-Jun-03  @  06:32 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

mcc

obviously fixated.

Message 40/122                 Date: 15-Jun-03  @  04:03 AM     Edit: 19-Jun-03  |  05:18 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Mick

Poof.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

There are 122 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum