0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: MJ Vs Prince Vs JB

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 13-May-03  @  04:18 PM   -   MJ Vs Prince Vs JB

Filthy McNasty

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Right, We're having this debate in the office this afternoon. Taking into account musical ability, vocal skills and performance, who's the best:-

1. Prince
2. Michael Jackson
3. James Brown

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/43                 Date: 18-May-03  @  03:19 PM   -   RE: MJ Vs Prince Vs JB

man called clay

one of the most overlooked pieces of crossover history exists in bootsy'd work with the bootzilla orchestra on malcolm maclaren's waltz darling.
this high-energy mix of electro funk and classical music in pop-ish arrangements is amazing in it's ability and emotion.
rare is the blend.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/43                 Date: 18-May-03  @  07:13 PM   -   RE: MJ Vs Prince Vs JB

xoxos

Link?: Link

are you saying it's time for a new blend revival?

go on, ask, if you've got the stomach for it

Message 33/43                 Date: 19-May-03  @  12:38 AM   -   RE: MJ Vs Prince Vs JB

man called clay

not really into revivals....are you?

Message 34/43                 Date: 19-May-03  @  10:13 AM   -   RE: MJ Vs Prince Vs JB

cheddar

Link?:  Link

looped revival a la Frank Popp ensemble, some big guitar going round and round in a ninja leather girl on a motorcycle type way

Message 35/43                 Date: 19-May-03  @  07:35 PM   -   RE: MJ Vs Prince Vs JB

xoxos

i've only been saying "live to the dead, death to the living" over and over again since foever, haven't you noticed?

Message 36/43                 Date: 20-May-03  @  01:37 AM   -   RE: MJ Vs Prince Vs JB

man called clay

well....i'm noticing now but it still ain't
quite registering.
i guess i'm one of those nim-nuts who requires more than a morsel or a clip of some odd hieroglyphic
iconography for me to equate something said into meaning.
in other words: speak.

Message 37/43                 Date: 20-May-03  @  09:17 AM   -   RE: MJ Vs Prince Vs JB

Mega Hurtz (The DT Troll)

I agree with Man Like. Xoxos should vent in the ways of tounge not hazy thoughts.

Message 38/43                 Date: 20-May-03  @  09:24 AM   -   RE: MJ Vs Prince Vs JB

cheddar

Link?:  Link

excuse but

samples must be old, (the older the younger you were when you heard them) (you do not hear them they see you) technology may be a way to re-explore your first kiss.

we do not grow up but grow out

Message 39/43                 Date: 20-May-03  @  07:30 PM   -   RE: MJ Vs Prince Vs JB

xoxos

like, i'm totally through man. use search engine if want.

Message 40/43                 Date: 21-May-03  @  03:52 AM   -   RE: MJ Vs Prince Vs JB

man called clay

you're not through. you just FEEL like you're through!
it's been one of those weeks....i know.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 43 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum