0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Bloody yanks

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14

Original Message                 Date: 15-Apr-03  @  02:51 PM   -   Bloody yanks

Jock Munro

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

http://english.aljazeera.net/topics/article.asp?cu_no=1&item_no=2292&version=1&template_id=277&parent_id=258

I know as individuals you are cool. But your government really are a bunch of cunts, and I wish I could be put in a ring with that Ronald Dumsfield. Looks like they wanna pick a fight with Syria now, are they mental or something ?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/131                 Date: 17-Apr-03  @  10:25 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

bradelectro

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

shite horizontal scrolly shite on that asile.org
site...dont trust poorly designed websites ;-)

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/131                 Date: 17-Apr-03  @  10:34 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

errata

Link?:  No link

Oh, Cheddar, quit your generalizing. We all know Americans are disassociated, fat, pale faced bastards slinging dirt at the gladiators and shouting, "Off with their heads"...

We don't need you to remind us.

e

Message 33/131                 Date: 17-Apr-03  @  10:45 PM     Edit: 17-Apr-03  |  11:08 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Fhalyndon'gan

"Keep in mind people, they flew a plane into the PENTAGON!!!."

I second the question. Who are "they"?

Its stupid ignorant cunts like this that push me to the fucking limit. I am fed up with the ignorance of the majority of Americans. I never realized what a bunch of unenlightened uneducated backward fuckers the majority of Americans are. It disgusts me to a degree that is hard to communicate.

I wonder how many Americans have a clue about Bedouin culture or any other tribal culture for that matter. "Oh yeah man, like, tribal. 'Burning Man', right.?" Democracy in then Middle East? Keep dreaming and reading Maxim or Spin or whatever the fuck it is that passes for reading material in that sad pathetic imagination that makes you feel you count for something. Americans don't have a clue about Arab culture and never will because it would require them to discard their self-centered puerile world view yet we are supposed to "lead the way" to democracy. Hey, here's clue: not everyone believes in Western ideals. Some people actually have values and customs that are older than ours, values and customs as highly regarded in their culture as ours are in America. After 911 the question, "Why don't 'they' like us", was asked for a very brief time. THEY DON'T LIKE US BECAUSE WE DON'T RESPECT OTHER CULTURES. This is pretty much bourne out by historical fact and is what this country was really founded on. That was a tough one wasn't it?

Do the majority of Americans even care about the postwar reconstruction contracts with Haliburton. Do they even know why they should care??? NO! Do they care about the implications of contracts between Iraq, Germany, France and Russia prior to the war??? Huh? What??? Pipelines and Afghanistan??? Umm? Are we still in Afghanistan??? The vast majority of Americans are ignorant wastes of life. Don't blame Bush or Rumsfeld, blame the "majority", blame the insipid cretinous louts who blindly wave the flag shouting "rah rah" for NO OTHER REASON than the fact that they are "Americans". They don't even have a clue as to what that means.

I heard someone at work talking the other day about how we were "kicking ass' in Iraq. Well, NO SHIT you stupid ignorant piece of shit. Like it was ever a question. Like anyone in their right mind thought for a minute that we wouldn't be able to route the Iraqis. WE'RE THE LARGEST MILITARY POWER IN THE GODDAMN UNIVERSE! This guy made me feel like we should put people like him who are spouting this ignorant brainwashed patriotic rhetoric against a wall and...
What makes it all the worse is you cannot communicate with these people because all they can respond with is propaganda or "patriotic" rhetoric. AAAAAARRRRRHHHHHHGGGGGG!!!!

Okay I'm feeling better, thanks everyone for allowing me to vent.

Message 34/131                 Date: 17-Apr-03  @  11:03 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

psy the american

every time i see the title of this thread, it evokes an image of masturbating too hard.

forever upholding american stereotypes,

...psy

Message 35/131                 Date: 17-Apr-03  @  11:38 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

milan

Link?:  Link

broken silence... your dad works for the pentagon AND the FBI??

you serious? we better watch our mouths then :/

Message 36/131                 Date: 18-Apr-03  @  12:31 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

snurt

of course his dad does, duh! that's why Fox News is
"the only respectible news channel".

Message 37/131                 Date: 18-Apr-03  @  12:42 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

influx

keep in mind that very few cultures respect other cultures

one of the sad traits of human-ness. Americans dont own the title to that one (theres just more of us)

there are ignorant people everywhere (we just have more clout and privilege so it gets spread worse)

we're not all that ignorant. youre not the only one that wants to punch the JOCKS who act like the murder of war is a fucking football game, k?

Message 38/131                 Date: 18-Apr-03  @  01:10 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Fhalyndon'gan

"JOCKS who act like the murder of war is a fucking football game, k?"

Good point, well taken. It's funny you mention jocks because this guy happens to be a sports fan. That spectator sport mentality about the war is simply another reason the loath Stupid People. "The Art of War" makes the point that victory is not cause for celebration but mourning. Victory costs lives and the taking or losing of life is never cause for jubilation.

I realize not all Americans are ignorant, I'd like to think I'm one of the more enlightened ones (not much but enough) but it does seem there are more Stupid People than the rest of us. I'm completely boggled at times by the measure of ignorance I witness around me. Part of me would like to take a dig at the South where I currently live but I realize that would be unfair because I've been in just about every state in this union and Stupid People are everywhere.

Message 39/131                 Date: 18-Apr-03  @  01:30 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

influx

well..like I said..and to be honest Im a bit sick of hearin it...its NOT JUST AMERICA, homey!

people are stupid EVERYWHERE, for the most part. we aint been taught right from the very start 

Message 40/131                 Date: 18-Apr-03  @  02:29 AM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

n3

As an educated, and somewhat wise young man, I have accepted as duty to have as many children as I can support. I see this as doing my part to combat the rates at which stupid is outbreeding smart. I once believed otherwise, but its now a war against stupidity and ignorant culture for control of the planet, and the fate of our species.

Our opponent has quite a head start.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14

There are 131 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum