0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: hay whet ever happend...?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 10-Apr-03  @  06:40 PM   -   hay whet ever happend...?

HoofHarted

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Nice to see this place has tamed down a lil bit. mind you what ever happend to Spot/Jasper/charlie/Jock/Dickster...?

I see oxox is still lurking around.!!

hello mate and of course hello to kilo...!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/53                 Date: 29-Apr-03  @  04:45 PM   -   RE: hay whet ever happend...?

HoofHarted

ha ha, Jock that would be like throwing a sausage down the dartford tunnel. Last week when ya misses came round i had to tie a plank to my asr and my feet to the bed posts for double security.

She did tell me what she called you (nickname) ummm, shit ,fuck what was it....

oh yeah i remember Justine, can you explain why please.?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/53                 Date: 29-Apr-03  @  07:33 PM   -   RE: hay whet ever happend...?

psylichon

Link?: Link

oooh oooh let me:

I went down on her the other night and said "Damn, you got a huuuuuge pussy! Damn, you got a huuuuuge pussy!"

She said "well fuck you, ya don't have to say it twice!"

To which I told her "I didn't!"

psy

Message 33/53                 Date: 29-Apr-03  @  10:14 PM   -   RE: hay whet ever happend...?

Jock Munro

Hmmm a Predator quote, impressive.

Funnily enough Hoof, nothing can be further from the truth. I lobbed one up your doris and it was like shagging mouses ear, she said that it was like a nuclear submarine had slipped between the sheets. And no, she wasnt talking about my beer gut.

Message 34/53                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  03:41 AM   -   RE: hay whet ever happend...?

psylichon

is that where that joke's from? fuck...

[walks away in shame]

Message 35/53                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  09:42 AM   -   RE: hay whet ever happend...?

cheddar

Link?:  Link

guy goes into the fish and chip shop and says "I'll have a fish supper twice" and the assistant says "It's alright i heard you the first time"

Message 36/53                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  09:56 AM   -   RE: hay whet ever happend...?

milan

ooh... those last few were frighteningly close to the old slagit room!

Message 37/53                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  01:41 PM   -   RE: hay whet ever happend...?

Jock Munro

yes they were *hic*, I must stop drinking this trappist monk beer. *blloarrrrghhhh* anyone want any second hand pork pie ?

Message 38/53                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  01:47 PM   -   RE: hay whet ever happend...?

Mock Junro

Hey Jock you spud, after I did your girl, we were lying there in her bed and she said that you don't go down on girls and could only manage 15 mins. S'posse your sexual abilities are a bit like your tunes - mundane. You wanna stop the boozing matey.

Message 39/53                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  02:18 PM   -   RE: hay whet ever happend...?

k

Charlie's STILL a cunt tho, regardless of Jock's inferior sexual prowess!!  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 40/53                 Date: 30-Apr-03  @  02:21 PM   -   RE: hay whet ever happend...?

Jock Munro

I dont go down on girls, your very true there. However if you want me to suck your cock dry then you know where I am.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 53 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum