0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 12-Feb-03  @  07:37 PM   -   Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

Trillium

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Just wondering........

Aside from the obvious potential threat to Heathrow we are all hearing about, what kind of disaster preparedness is everyone in the UK being told to do? In the US, we are being told to stock up on water, canned goods, radios, and to put plastic sheeting over our windows, doors and ventilation systems. Can our government be any more frightening? I've searched some of the european news organizations and couldn't find anything over there. What have you been told?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/52                 Date: 13-Feb-03  @  02:29 PM   -   RE: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

Dominic

(smoking his 8th spliff) "I'm Duct"

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/52                 Date: 13-Feb-03  @  07:57 PM   -   RE: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

L$

Link?: Link

Well here's a chemical threat that has already caused
far more harm than Osama and them boys ever will:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2003/02/03/ED162110.DTL

Message 33/52                 Date: 13-Feb-03  @  10:03 PM   -   RE: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

erm

If this is the headline "Everybody Loves A War Thug" then this link is it.

OK it's information but will we ever learn after the event either

Message 34/52                 Date: 13-Feb-03  @  11:01 PM   -   RE: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

Jock

Well f*cking hell. I just gaffer taped up my Mum and Dads house with plastic sheeting like the yanks have been doing. I only f*cking went and suffocated them. Now I got no one to bail me out when my credit cards max out.

Thanks for the f*cking advice.

Message 35/52                 Date: 13-Feb-03  @  11:20 PM     Edit: 13-Feb-03  |  11:21 PM   -   RE: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

Steve Roughley

Well, I certainly know how Michael Lerner feels. And if the world thinks I am a threat now, just wait till they see what I am like when I'm on Americas supply of Duct-Tape! You've never seen a more sticky and dangerously disoriented chemical weapon in your life.  

Steve.

Message 36/52                 Date: 13-Feb-03  @  11:57 PM   -   RE: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

Blue Peter

and on tomorrows episode we will be showing you how to make a chemical/biological protection shelter from sticky back plastic, used cornflakes boxes and cling film. Also Goldie the dog will be having his bath.

Message 37/52                 Date: 14-Feb-03  @  12:18 AM   -   RE: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

errata

http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

Go to this link for a reasoned device you can make at home to protect yourself NOW!!!

e

Message 38/52                 Date: 14-Feb-03  @  12:25 AM   -   RE: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

milan

lol!  

Message 39/52                 Date: 14-Feb-03  @  12:35 AM     Edit: 14-Feb-03  |  12:48 AM   -   RE: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

Steve Roughley

Wuaghahahahahahahahah!!!      

That AFDB site is absolutely class. It certainly has tickled me pink!

I also need a worrying amount of sleep.

for(varying conditions) {

The term AFDB instantly makes me think of anaphylactic-database! I have been programming computer code [for major university project] since 9:30am [it is now 12:30am] and I feel all tingly and dizzy!

}

I'm gonna watch 'Monkey' then die!

Goodbye.

Steve.

Message 40/52                 Date: 14-Feb-03  @  01:11 AM   -   RE: Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting

Zazza

Ah Pigsy!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 52 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum