0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: that time of the month?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

Original Message                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  02:58 PM   -   that time of the month?

psylichon

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

"A study in Wisconsin showed that the kind of male face a woman finds attractive can differ - depending on where a woman is in her menstrual cycle. For instance, if she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. And if she is menstruating, she is more prone to be attracted to a man with scissors shoved in his temple and a bat jammed up his ass while he is on fire."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

psy

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/101                 Date: 16-Dec-02  @  10:06 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

Trillium

Link?:  No link

OKAY!!!! Enough!!! I will finally reply. One would think, on a site with hardly ANY females, that you all would try to do what you could to keep the ones that are here. Hmmmmmmm...??? I would like to make a point that I was not so seriously offended because of the whole PMS thing. It was a tired, stupid joke. End of story.
Actually, the Sheep- ing joke is one of personal favorites, although in my version, he's not Welsh, he's Greek. So, can we stop chiding me? I would like a to make friends.

Trill

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/101                 Date: 16-Dec-02  @  10:06 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

Trillium

OKAY!!!! Enough!!! I will finally reply. One would think, on a site with hardly ANY females, that you all would try to do what you could to keep the ones that are here. Hmmmmmmm...??? I would like to make a point that I was not so seriously offended because of the whole PMS thing. It was a tired, stupid joke. End of story.
Actually, the Sheep- ing joke is one of personal favorites, although in my version, he's not Welsh, he's Greek. So, can we stop chiding me? I would like a to make friends.

Trill

Message 33/101                 Date: 16-Dec-02  @  10:17 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

bedwyr

Link?: Link

heard you the first time ;)

Message 34/101                 Date: 16-Dec-02  @  10:53 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

pict

Ok by me.

Message 35/101                 Date: 16-Dec-02  @  10:54 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

Steve Roughley

Yeah, that sheep joke gets everywhere. When I lived in Australia, it was the New Zealanders who were at the butt-end of that one.

Steve.

Message 36/101                 Date: 17-Dec-02  @  02:10 AM   -   RE: that time of the month?

BJT

butt-end he he

Message 37/101                 Date: 17-Dec-02  @  03:31 AM   -   RE: that time of the month?

influx

ha!

welcome aboard, trillium.

Message 38/101                 Date: 17-Dec-02  @  04:27 AM     Edit: 17-Dec-02  |  04:29 AM   -   RE: that time of the month?

psylichon

Well Trillium, I apologize if I offended.

But I'm seriously confused about something here. In the chat a few days ago, someone posting as "Trillium" apologized to me for saying I'm not a musician or something like that in another thread. Now, xoxos was the one who made that comment in the other thread, so I assumed he was commenting on what he said (with another nickname). Hence, I thought you were xoxos (because you posted in this thread that same day... really the first time I've ever seen you post here)

So you can see my confusion as to you being female (or perhaps you don't... see, xoxos is a guy). I just wasn't even gonna mention it.

If you are xoxos, grow up man!
If you aren't xoxos, then why did you post that comment in the chat?
If that wasn't you either, then again, grow up xoxos!  

psylichon

Message 39/101                 Date: 17-Dec-02  @  06:10 AM   -   RE: that time of the month?

BJT

More lowbrow humour...

Subject: Things you can get away with saying only at Christmas..

1. I prefer breasts to legs

2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.

3. Smother the butter all over the breasts!

4. If I don't undo my trousers, I'll burst!

5. I've never seen a better spread!

6. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.

7. Are you ready for seconds yet?

8. It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?

9. Just wait your turn, you'll get some!

10. Don't play with your meat.

11. Stuff it up between the legs as far as it will go.

12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?

13. I didn't expect everyone to come at the same time!

14. You still have a little bit on your chin.

15. How long will it take after you put it in? .

16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.

17. Just pull the end and wait for the bang.

18. That's the biggest bird I've ever had!

19. I'm so full, I've been gobbling nuts all morning and finally-

20. Wow, I didn't think I could handle all that and still want more!

Message 40/101                 Date: 17-Dec-02  @  08:16 AM   -   RE: that time of the month?

influx

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

There are 101 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum