0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: The World Ends In 2006

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 10

Original Message                 Date: 03-Dec-02  @  01:15 PM   -   The World Ends In 2006

Steve Webster

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Just read the bible code article in yesterdays Daily Mail Newspaper. It is the most interesting thing I have ever read. Scary too. It talks about how the bible is encrypted with a code that tells us our future. I can't find the article online so I'm gonna start typing it out. It will take ages though. Basically this code has predicted stuff like Kennedy's assisnation, the Twin Towers, Arifats assisination, etc. It also says that the world will face a nuclear holocast in 2006. Oh dear.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/92                 Date: 04-Dec-02  @  11:55 AM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

xoxos

Link?: Link

not like i haven't mentioned 'life out of balance' 100 times on this message board.. saw that when it first came out.

i've lived in an 'alternative community.' that worked. how many of you have a clue, eh? tsk, city dweller, no you don't, no you don't.

heh, i think i know all kinds of shit you don't, eh?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/92                 Date: 04-Dec-02  @  01:07 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

Deano

There are two other films in the series. Powaqqatsi which is about the different peoples of the world and another which I haven't seen about war. I think the guy who was the director of photography on these also made a film of his own but I can't remember what that was called. If you haven't seen any of them you are missing out on something pretty amazing. Much better on the big screen of course.

Message 33/92                 Date: 04-Dec-02  @  02:22 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

proximus

2012, that's cyberpunk age. Too bad if the world is going to end there  

Message 34/92                 Date: 04-Dec-02  @  02:43 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

Maarten

Hmmm... I better start sending out some demo's then.

Message 35/92                 Date: 04-Dec-02  @  02:50 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

moonunit

yup, you do  

funny thing is i had seen this movie, many many moons ago, a bad vhs copy.

ok, i confess, i gave in to the dvd madness  

but then it's not my fault, my trusty cd player broke and it was the same price to replace it with a dvd.

and it's got this cool strobe function on it. lovely, try it with "For all mankind" and pop in a soundtrack of your choice and a bag of shrooms.

note: you should pop the bag of shrooms in your mouth for better results.

as soundtrack, well, most anything will work, funny enough. I like waveform transmission, or bible of dreams or that matthew herbert guy. Hell, even the plump djs will work :D

Message 36/92                 Date: 04-Dec-02  @  02:56 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

cheddar

Link?:  Link

herbert mmmm

Message 37/92                 Date: 04-Dec-02  @  02:56 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

moonunit

you could start by sending one to me

the complete works please  

Message 38/92                 Date: 04-Dec-02  @  03:09 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

Maarten

What? Magic Mushies or a demo?  

Message 39/92                 Date: 04-Dec-02  @  03:19 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

moonunit

he heh, a demo you crazy knob! :P

please ?

i've got money, i will pay ! it's gotta have a track list tho'. And i want everything. not just a few tracks.

aawwwww c'mon, be a sport !

Message 40/92                 Date: 04-Dec-02  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

k

Link?:  Link

Well, look on the bright side.... No more 'Fame Academy' or 'Pop Stars' !!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 10

There are 92 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum