0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Track Competition - IMPORTANT!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 27-Jan-02  @  02:14 PM   -   Track Competition - IMPORTANT!!

K

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

right, due to people adding the WRONG FORMAT files they wouldnt play when we went to judge the contest -

so you have one week to change these files to a file with a proper format capable of being played on pro audio soundcards (22k mono, NOT 11k or some other wierd 'in-between' format)

we've shortlisted a bunch of tracks but we couldnt do it all cos quite a few tracks would not play on the monitor system due to this problem.

you have ONE WEEK - to replace these files with a new proper version - next weekend we will decide the final winners and any tracks not changed & playable by that date will be excluded from the contest.

the format is 22k mono playback.... pro soundcards do NOT playback at 11k or 16k etc...

22K is the ONLY LO FI freq rate supported by pro audio card which is being used for driving the monitor system... 11k only plays on the lo-end soundcard windows audio mapper codec & not via the main audio rack outs connected to the monitoring system.

THAT IS WHY we specifuy 22k mono cos it'll play on ALL MODEMS AND ALL MONITOR SYSTEMS.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/50                 Date: 31-Jan-02  @  06:56 PM   -   RE: Track Competition - IMPORTANT!!

damballah

Link?: Link

heh heh, big yank dealer

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/50                 Date: 31-Jan-02  @  08:11 PM   -   RE: Track Competition - IMPORTANT!!

sitar

Link?:  Link

I see what you're saying. It's a third party. If I win the lotto then.

Message 33/50                 Date: 31-Jan-02  @  09:47 PM   -   RE: Track Competition - IMPORTANT!!

xoxos

listen fuckface, like i've repeatedly told your punk ass over the last going on four years i AM NOT ANGRY!!!! i've got the goddamn ability to apply any goddamn contrivance to my communication i like. but i can understand how in a world of morons my multifarious articulative fancies would go unrecognised. i am not your everyday rap song! i am the apotheosis of your humble species and in time your existence will be redefined to the root through my being. this i promise you you will see one day; you have a special function for me, influx, or i for you if you choose to see it that way.

i'd better stop before kilo notices me attempting to heist the thread.

Message 34/50                 Date: 31-Jan-02  @  09:49 PM   -   RE: Track Competition - IMPORTANT!!

sitar

Don't worry. It's your way of saying you'd like to do all your shopping at Dancetech too. It's tough for us in the states.

Message 35/50                 Date: 01-Feb-02  @  03:15 AM   -   RE: Track Competition - IMPORTANT!!

cloud nine/a-chappell

Hello!

Can I enter the comp? I've uploaded several tracks, and created a stacking order, plus I've re-encoded them to the correct format. So I hope I'm not too late!

Message 36/50                 Date: 01-Feb-02  @  09:37 AM   -   RE: Track Competition - IMPORTANT!!

xoxos

list your top 3 tracks in the thread entitled "++ Track Competition ++" and be sure to select either reason or sonar as your prize. make sure you've got them encoded correctly. check threads with the doubleplus for info.

Message 37/50                 Date: 01-Feb-02  @  06:57 PM   -   RE: Track Competition - IMPORTANT!!

milan

all you yanks should move over here, what the hell are you doing in that dump anyway? weŽll give you special DT-approved visas  

leave babylon NOW!

Message 38/50                 Date: 01-Feb-02  @  07:48 PM   -   RE: Track Competition - IMPORTANT!!

damballah

we might seem ok on web sites, but you wouldn't want us moving into your neighborhood

Message 39/50                 Date: 01-Feb-02  @  10:14 PM   -   RE: Track Competition - IMPORTANT!!

russcastella

wait...who are the judges?????

Message 40/50                 Date: 02-Feb-02  @  12:00 AM   -   RE: Track Competition - IMPORTANT!!

cloud nine

Thanks for the info xoxos! I like your track called "dawn" btw - excellent!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 50 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum