0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: LIsten.....See if you like

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 06-Oct-01  @  02:26 AM   -   LIsten.....See if you like

impfitrtec1

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Listen to our song...tell me if you guys like and be brutally honest

Tim
God Bless

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/64                 Date: 09-Oct-01  @  05:44 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

Yonce N Mild

Link?:  No link

I think all the major religions belive that the only way to heaven is their way ...what would be the point otherwise.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/64                 Date: 09-Oct-01  @  05:45 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

impfitrtec1

Link?: Link

To Sensonique,
"Who gets saved besides Christians -- Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Raeliens?"

Good question.
Hindus-beleive in multiple Gods...right there they are straying. Among other things they have not given there life to the Lord Jesus Christ.
Therefor they are not saved.
Buddhists- beleive in Buddha (confuscious)and Nature. Buddha was a 'wiseman' who is dead. Jesus was the son of God who rose from the dead. Acended Into heaven.
Muslims-beleive in Allah, and his messanger Mohammed who also is dead. Allah to them means 'God'. but in translation it means Moon God. They have claimed to add to the bible which contradicts what the bible says. The Bible clearly states You cannot add to it, anything adding to it is false. They beleive in a false God, and a false word of God. They are not saved.

Christianity is based on building an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ.
To be saved you have to accept the Lord Jesus Christ in you're life. Nothing else. Giving you're life to him. Jesus says in the bible in the book of John "I am the bread of life." "if you deny me in front of a crowd, I will deny you in front of my father"

Tim
God Bless

Message 33/64                 Date: 09-Oct-01  @  06:03 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

damballah

no, it's based on accepting a bunch of fables, conjecture, superstition and dogma on "faith"

Message 34/64                 Date: 09-Oct-01  @  06:23 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

milan

hell and damnation is what its based on. never have i imagined the faintest possibility of ever running into a religious-fanatic drum and bass proucer! some pr gag, eh  

Message 35/64                 Date: 09-Oct-01  @  08:23 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

influx

the buddha = confucious? clearly youve done youre reading

I didnt ridicule you. youre just another follower though. this crap youre spouting is nothing new. same crap I hear from every other fecker who thinks that THEY are right and the rest are wrong, when the truth is theyre afraid of the real world

gives you somethin to look forward to, I guess, after you die and rot like the rest of us.

eternal life? no thanks. this ones crazy enough

Message 36/64                 Date: 09-Oct-01  @  08:37 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

influx

dammit. YOUR reading not youre.

Message 37/64                 Date: 09-Oct-01  @  08:55 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

impfitrtec1

Iflux

WHAT IS THE REAL WORLD?

WHAT IS IT THAT I AM AFRAID OF?

2 questions you need to answer before you can state this to me.

Message 38/64                 Date: 09-Oct-01  @  09:31 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

xoxos

Laura Schlessinger is a US radio personality who dispenses advice to people who call in to her radio show. Recently, she said that homosexuality is an abominaton according to Leviticus 18:22 and cannot be condoned in any circumstance. The following is an open letter to Dr.Laura penned by a US resident and also posted on the Internet:-

Dear Dr. Laura:

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can.

When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the specific laws and how to follow them.

a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odour for the Lord (Lev. 1:9). The problem is my neighbours.They claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

b) I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

c) I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev. 15:19-24). The problem is,how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offence.

d) Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

e) I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

f) A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination (Lev. 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

g) Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

h) Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev.19:27.How should they die?

i) I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

j) My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them?(Lev.24:10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws?(Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging. Your devoted disciple and adoring fan

Message 39/64                 Date: 09-Oct-01  @  09:41 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

LunarSeaWeapon

JESUS WAS A WISE MAN WHO IS DEAD!
oh and youve missed the point with buddism.Budda is also so the name of everything ie "everything is budda" in other words everything is god or alla or tree or whatever.you worship in which ever way you feel right.just because someone praises life in a different way to you does not make them wrong or they have strayed from the path!
rivers always lead to the sea but each of them has a different route of geting there!

anyway why would i want to listen to your preaching and your version of the "truth" your just another humanbeing like me what makes your truth truer than mine.Devine light comes from within it does not need external forces like YOU!

Message 40/64                 Date: 09-Oct-01  @  09:48 PM   -   RE: LIsten.....See if you like

LunarSeaWeapon

xoxos-that letter piss ma p-ants in fits of laughter! thank you!you will be getting my dry cleaning bill  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 64 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum