0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: hard bangin pilling tekno

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 28-Sep-01  @  07:33 PM   -   hard bangin pilling tekno

pat_magrath

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

go to music then type in 'breed em'.....hope u enjoy another classic by pat magrath

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/57                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  11:27 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

Sensoniq

Link?: Link

I donno what's worse Captain Loony Sea Weaponry -- yer tunes or yer jokes!

"Ahoy then!" you say: "We're finding Costner and heading back to WaterWorld...My awful tunes will be the perfect loony sea weapon with which to defeat the Smokers!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/57                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  11:31 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

milan

Link?:  Link

LOL! you guys just wreck me, keep it up please!

(no, dont, really)

Message 33/57                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  11:41 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

LunarSeaWeapon

sensoniq admits his got shite taste in movies!

jesus christ on a bike sensoniq!
All i said was i didnt like your tunes,does it really matter that much what a think of your music!chill out dont get so hung up !

Message 34/57                 Date: 30-Sep-01  @  11:54 PM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

Sensoniq

Link?: Link

Enough of this lunacy is enough man...Just shut up LSW! Yer post is already undeservedly too long, people might get the wrong idea and think yer music is good

PLEASE...don't speak to me, don't write my name, I don't want anything to do with you

Message 35/57                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  12:01 AM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

LunarSeaWeapon

good lord!

so you dont want a remix then?

Message 36/57                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  12:17 AM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

influx

jesus CHRIST sensoniq? why so fuckin bitchy?

you look like an idiot right about now, my man. All the dude said was that he didnt really like your stuff (he said the same thing to me, and sure Im gonna respond) and that it sounded "dated"

why are you flippin out so bad? dont you have anything better to do?

who fuckin cares if ONE person doesnt like your tracks! who cares if TEN dont!?!?!

relax, my man. youre goin overboard with this one

Message 37/57                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  12:21 AM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

influx

oh, and btw..it was patmagraths thread in the first place 

hey LSW..your tracks SUCK  you know, I never even said anything of the sort. just dont like haughtiness. but hey, who the heck am I anyway?

Message 38/57                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  12:28 AM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

LunarSeaWeapon

repect to you influx!  

Message 39/57                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  12:34 AM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

influx

just to be fair, I listened. pretty driving shit. I like the sound of the tick tick hats

that damn synth tho...really man..change it up a bit! notch filter idea might sound cool, or even a lowpass...or layer it and do both!

oh..and LSW...you know...you came at me about teh "chip" thing...attacked my music so fuck off for that but I will explain:

the world is full of ads and ad execs using words like "classic" and "hot" and "phat" and "fresh", no? Electronic music, at some point, had a base intention of shying away from...standard industry modes of operation, no?

so when someone comes in throwin words around that sound like a damn commercial, I get that gross feelin in my belly. its a personal thing but its MINE and you need not worry about it. If I wanna give someone shit about their apparently "commercial" attitude then so be it. And feel free to give me shit back, but..really..do you need to attack my music? I said nothing derogatory about yours now, did I? And I DID take the time to give it a listen mind you.

but I got on you because you came in flyin that "IM SO FUCKIN GREAT MY SHIT IS SO BANGIN" crap and that doesnt fly with me. capiche? again, its ME but hey its a free board, right?

I could, of course, ignore things...but I, like you and most other males in this world, feel compelled to voice my opinion when I see an opportunity, so I do it.

thank you

Message 40/57                 Date: 01-Oct-01  @  12:39 AM   -   RE: hard bangin pilling tekno

LunarSeaWeapon

no problem dude!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 57 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum