0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

Original Message                 Date: 11-Jul-00  @  09:03 PM   -   Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I invite all those interested to check out my music on MP3.com:

www.mp3.com/SilverDroid

Music spans from acid, goa, hardcore, trance, and hardtrance. Enjoy! More music constantly being uploaded.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/103                 Date: 25-Jul-00  @  03:37 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

swanofnever

Link?:  No link

is that a criticism of the previous two posts?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/103                 Date: 25-Jul-00  @  09:02 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

well um, yes it is, but.. .. am i mistaken??, or did pedicelli place his work up and ask for criticism ??? - yes.. i think he did.... so what the fuck are you rambling on about?.... I didnt slag his toons, read what i fucking wrote.. it's a perfectly valid professional opinion about the mix, not the content.... he asked for a burger, we serve him a burger, he ask for chicken, we serve him chicken etc... see.. ask for it, but if you cant take more than... 'yeah wicked mate, nice one' etc from freinds or family, then don't ask... look, i'm not condoning swan's comments, they are not mine, and my opinion on those matters in full is reserved.. he is entitled to his opinion, but i don't see it as 'support' for what i'm saying, what i'm saying stands whether he appeared or not - what i'm addressing here is the music, you asked my professional opinion, and if i thought any of the mixes were good i'd offer you a deal, so um... make of that what you will -

Message 33/103                 Date: 25-Jul-00  @  09:33 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

komputerkontrolled

I think there is a difference between giving someone critisism, and being too overlly critical. That's is what I have perceived here..

But you know what? Pedecilli is a big boy, I am sure he can handle anything that you throw at him...

Message 34/103                 Date: 26-Jul-00  @  12:49 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

cocomox

swanofnever: instead of typing a long attacking someone's character, why don't you go write a track?

-Nick

Message 35/103                 Date: 26-Jul-00  @  04:33 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Maarten

Not picking sides or entering this lil' battle but reading the whole thread I must say Nick, swanover was spot-on and I'm not writing a track at this very moment either:P

-M-

Message 36/103                 Date: 26-Jul-00  @  04:34 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Maarten

sorry for the mis-spelled name BTW

Message 37/103                 Date: 26-Jul-00  @  08:22 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

swanofnever

cocomox: you're completely right... unfortunately i'm at work...

anyway, i'm sorry i got so overly critical, _bad_ day -- i'll d/l today and see for myself, the only point i was really trying to make was that if you post looking for feedback and you get criticism that extends beyond "nice track", you should keep in mind a) you asked for it and b)if the critic knows a lot more than you do, maybe you should listen and learn.

Message 38/103                 Date: 26-Jul-00  @  09:21 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

well Komputerk mate.. you need to stop being pathetcally emotional and read the comments, or else your 'perception' is fucked also.... the comments cant be more mild... all i said was he needs to fucking remix it... if that is to harsh for the artists to take then i'd give up in this biz mate, youve got no chance, they industry will destroy you emotionally trust me mate - this industry is brutal.

Message 39/103                 Date: 26-Jul-00  @  02:23 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

oldskool

He he! Never a truer word was spoken. The music industry IS brutal. After all the hard work, going without stuff, expense of relentlessy promoting your music, and all the put downs, if, and its a big if, you are one of the lucky few who secure a contract you will think the battle is over...WRONG!
Wait till you get to the money side of things!

But hey, some people are perfectly happy as doing it just as a hobby right? Hmmmm.

Message 40/103                 Date: 26-Jul-00  @  07:38 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

komputerkontrolled

Kilo, I wouldn't never be eatened alive in the industry my friend... My own muzik industry only exists in my studio and my mind. I am not interested in being a super success in the Music Biz. I am working on my IT career, not techno. I do make trax for me and me only... If you, Swanofever and anyone else just choked on my music and thought I was the saddest thing you ever heard, I would be fine with that. In fact, I would sleep like a baby that drank a big bottle of Nyquil Cough Medecine. It makes no difference to me, except how impressed with what I have done, not you, any DJ or any fat cat in the techno world..

I like what I have done, and hope to keep on improving, thats all that matters to me...

peace.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

There are 103 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum