0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: New thing up there...look! ^^^

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 29-Mar-03  @  08:52 PM   -   New thing up there...look! ^^^

psylichon

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Zazza's the man and now we have a proper internet chat for Dancetech.

But no one came. He even changed to title to draw attention. Y'all are antisocial bastards, I guess ;)

psy

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/38                 Date: 08-May-03  @  02:25 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

psylichon

Link?: Link

doh, i see i missed you tonight  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/38                 Date: 08-May-03  @  05:34 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

errata

Link?:  No link

I was there.

Never tried it before. My stumble in/out comment was in reference to the DT site in general... not really enough time to STAY on the site for more than a few minutes at a time, mostly at work, or in the studio.

But I was there today... had a fine talk with a few kids about girls standing while peeing and taking prescription drugs for fun!

Not a bad way to spend a few at the end of my day, really!

e

Message 33/38                 Date: 08-May-03  @  05:35 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

psylichon

oh man... I read the scrollback. Just trust me, it gets better :D

cheddar, you drunk wank. BEHAVE!

Message 34/38                 Date: 08-May-03  @  06:29 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

cheddar

coming from bang man...

WHAT

Message 35/38                 Date: 10-May-03  @  01:36 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

psylichon

er... bong man?

Message 36/38                 Date: 10-May-03  @  07:15 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

cheddar

it was a nasty "morning after the night before" kinda remark - squeeze

but if any of us are regularly enjoying an being enjoyed then if we don't then we mightn't ;p

Message 37/38                 Date: 13-May-03  @  01:11 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

psylichon

Ok, here's a tip for anyone that wants to chat with one of those peeps who's always in the chatroom but never seems to talk.

First, stick around longer than a minute.

Second, type something... just a period if you like... for those of use who use IRC clients that flash when someone type. It doesn't flash when you just show up.

Just a friendly tip from someone who likes to chat.

psy

Message 38/38                 Date: 14-May-03  @  12:51 AM   -   RE: New thing up there...look! ^^^

psylichon

ah... good times  

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 38 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum