0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Monkey Music

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 07-May-02  @  03:29 PM   -   Monkey Music

Pongoid

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

More on the way very soon, including a live set. Possibly video as well.

Ape

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/38                 Date: 20-May-02  @  05:43 AM   -   RE: Monkey Music

Pongoid

Link?: Link

Influx, I don't want your money, just for you to listen and smile. Are you telling me that none of your friends has a high-speed connection, burner and drive space to facilitate this? I respect and am grateful for the gesture, but could not accept your money. Whether we have met face to face or not, you are a friend, and I can't do that.

Marianimal,
Glad you're diggin it, especially the live versions of studio trax. It's something kinda new for me, and I usually try to keep both completely separate, but it seemed like a fun thing to try so...happy listening and hope that it inspires. I'll look into the secodn half and see what the story is. There are definately some moments of chaos and cacaphony, but that's what happens with a live improv jam. ;)

Ape

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/38                 Date: 20-May-02  @  07:02 AM   -   RE: Monkey Music

influx

glad you caught the joke of that 

yeah. I could DL it at someones house. wanted to give you money though 

Message 33/38                 Date: 20-May-02  @  02:30 PM   -   RE: Monkey Music

dissonance

K,
thanks for setting that up, but there is no way that I'm going to be able to widdle down a 65Mb mix set to 6 Mb. I mean even if I make it as low-fi as possible, I can't imagine that'll get much smaller than 25Mb.

And I'll look into the second half of Ape's live set. We'll see if we can't get that straightened out in the next hour or two. Sorry for the pause on this, I was watching some international football in person. The US National team versus Holland at Foxboro.

dissonance

Message 34/38                 Date: 20-May-02  @  02:36 PM   -   RE: Monkey Music

dissonance

all fixed! It was a simple issue. I named the file one thing, and had the html another...duh!

dissonance, the retard!

Message 35/38                 Date: 20-May-02  @  05:44 PM   -   RE: Monkey Music

marianimal

Link?:  No link

Did you get stuck in the retardalator again?   Thanks for fixing the d/l.

Message 36/38                 Date: 20-May-02  @  06:09 PM     Edit: 20-May-02  |  06:14 PM   -   RE: Monkey Music

dissonance

As a matter of fact I did! If the Ape hadn't put it out I would've been just fine. But that track always gets me. So when I give it a good listen it sets me on crooked mode for a hot second, and normal function returns in a day or two. Sometimes 12 hours if I've had my vitamins.

dissonance

Message 37/38                 Date: 20-May-02  @  09:11 PM   -   RE: Monkey Music

frostbyte

Link?:  No link

what's wrong with giving people money for their music? i've been doing that since the tender age of 10 ! Have i missed something ? I'd rather give it directly to the artist instead of a "major" label, i tought that was the whole idea. you sell it for cheap but you rack in all of the profit.
great music for cheap souns like a plan if you ask me.
to every work it's pay fur'sake

Message 38/38                 Date: 20-May-02  @  11:08 PM   -   RE: Monkey Music

influx

Link?:  Link

essackly, Pongoid. The fact that we're peers means even more that I would want to support you!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 38 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum