0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: hellooo there!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 17-Mar-01  @  12:45 AM   -   hellooo there!

infrasound

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

about bloody time we had a smapling forum.Oh yeah, this is r-tek.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/36                 Date: 04-Apr-01  @  08:43 PM   -   RE: hellooo there!

robski27

Link?: Link

if anyone is after guitar samples then let me know i have loads available

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/36                 Date: 05-Apr-01  @  04:55 PM   -   RE: hellooo there!

8life8

Link?:  No link

man what silly jokes one says when one hasn't had a smoke in a while .. pissing while shampoing bah.. anyway dig your setup infrasound, very simple and very affectif for your style (dnb) the proprcy makes out for a great controller for your emu and gives u killer sampling sourche to .. how's softwhare life treating ya btw .. no flashbacks from the MPC day's then eh..

Message 33/36                 Date: 05-Apr-01  @  09:12 PM   -   RE: hellooo there!

nobody

Link?:  Link

barbecue sauce plants coming up all over the front lawn

Message 34/36                 Date: 05-Apr-01  @  11:50 PM   -   RE: hellooo there!

infrasound

but peeing in the shower is fun, 8life8. Its so dirty, but so clean at the same time - the perfect pastime.

Plenty of MPC flashbacks to be honest, fair to say that I really need a computer to do some of the things I want to do tho. The prophecy is a fucking piece of shit BTW ....well, not a piece of shit cos it can do some mental stuff but fuck me, the interface on the thing and those knobs sure as hell were never designed for clumsy western fingers. I only use it for the ribbon controller now.

Message 35/36                 Date: 07-Apr-01  @  06:37 PM   -   RE: hellooo there!

nothingnewhere

Roland s550 i've got. does what i need it to do.

Had a Akai s700 a while back. it was fun, but i got an outragous offer for it that I couldnt refuse.

Message 36/36                 Date: 08-Apr-01  @  03:54 PM   -   RE: hellooo there!

nobody

i like using AES cable for audio signals you jerks

yes 75 ohm impedance as opposed to 110 ohm means louder signal

good for noisy dj mixer >>> splitter

sampler is friend

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 36 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum