0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: War TV

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 21-Mar-03  @  08:15 AM   -   War TV

Filthy McNasty

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I didn't realise how close the camera's would actually be to all the action. I realise that technology has advanced since the last Gulf war but "wow", it really brings the destruction to your front door. We are also hearing, on the evening news, reporters who are actually advancing with the front line troops. War TV is scary.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/35                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  04:26 PM   -   RE: War TV

Jock

what ? this is a REAL war on TV ? I thought it was like one of those reality TV shows, like I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here. I swear I saw Jimmy Crankee and Sue Pollard concentrating mortar fire on Basra last night.

I gotto stop sniffing this floor cleaner.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/35                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  06:11 PM     Edit: 24-Mar-03  |  06:14 PM   -   RE: War TV

nutoniom

Link?: Link

Riiiiiiiiiight. We American's are SOOOOOOOOO imperialistic. Sorry - I forgot about that.

altho', technically, you weren't americans in 1759, WE remember. as a matter of fact, the motto of my country is

"i remember".

i remember we were the first to fall on the march of your evil empire.

The land of the FREE ?
Whoever told you that is your ENEMY

p.s. i refuse to watch War TV, i fell for it with 9/11, they're not getting me this time. car ads anyone?

Message 33/35                 Date: 25-Mar-03  @  01:53 AM     Edit: 25-Mar-03  |  02:01 AM   -   RE: War TV

nutoniom

Link?: Link

keep america rolling !!!

you know DZ, i was probably one of the 50 (?) to buy your album, Escape. i assume i deserve a retaliation (bonus pack)

Message 34/35                 Date: 25-Mar-03  @  02:17 AM   -   RE: War TV

Def Z

Nutonium - when you bought it, it wasn't under the name nutonium. I could send you the second one, Dereliction of Duty, if you feel up to the pain. Most of the tracks are posted here...

Message 35/35                 Date: 25-Mar-03  @  04:01 AM   -   RE: War TV

frostbyte

Link?:  Link

lovely ice skating DZ ! (if it wasn't for that cunt french judge, you'd get a 9.09)

retaliate

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 35 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum