0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Its been a WHILE but....

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 02-Feb-02  @  05:33 AM   -   Its been a WHILE but....

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I loaded a new track. "Loose_N_Messy"

me and the RS7000. "Live" sequence manipulation. TOTALLY sloppy

not horrible..it was fun. and wavelab MP3 encoder works pretty damn good!

dunno..I havent really done SHIT since august.

Aint it funny when the strings come in all loud? that was me TRYING to fade em in and out...but...the RS "JUMPS" to the level when you touch a knob. Dunno if you can change that, but I would like to have it like the virus where it only moves once you hit the level it 'was' at...

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/33                 Date: 18-Feb-02  @  06:48 AM   -   RE: Its been a WHILE but....

marianimal

Link?:  No link

This is really good. Very crisp, but still smoky & dirty in a way. Yeah, the melody could use some intervention, or just add some more variety to the arrangement. But I can totally see people getting down to this.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/33                 Date: 18-Feb-02  @  10:23 AM   -   RE: Its been a WHILE but....

influx

thanks m! yeah..variation...DEFINITELY..but again...thats about 2 days of work, and an hour practice  and VERY rudimentary knowledge of how to work the damn box

thanks for listenin

sitar got apendicitis? you ok now?

Message 33/33                 Date: 18-Feb-02  @  04:20 PM   -   RE: Its been a WHILE but....

sitar

It wasn't apendicitis. But I'm on the mend. Thanks Influx.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum