0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Footie korner

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Original Message                 Date: 17-Oct-01  @  06:58 PM   -   Footie korner

k

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

well well... so.. west ham  ... thought we'd have a footie thread for adding the odd inane comments about superb performances & the like. heh heh...

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 241/300                 Date: 15-Jun-06  @  10:29 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

k

Link?:  Link

what about Holland?.. they are looking quite sharp

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 242/300                 Date: 15-Jun-06  @  01:02 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

k

Link?:  Link

hey, flippin budwieser? the yanks dont even play football really anyways after initial displays I kinda like the look of Korea, they prolly wont do it all the way, but they look potentialy dangerous with that fast franticTiger league style (although that could go against them too). Really surprised at Poland's piss poor standing.. why are they playing so shite?

waddya reckon? England later but we're bloody rehearsing from about half-time!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 243/300                 Date: 15-Jun-06  @  03:51 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

Bluescreen

Link?: Link

I don't care too much about who wins the championship, but it's inspiring though:

Odonkor

Message 244/300                 Date: 18-Jun-06  @  04:01 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

steve

we're not very good, we're not etc. etc.

it'd be easier to bear if we didn't have someone even more useless than Svennis taking over.

Message 245/300                 Date: 19-Jun-06  @  04:10 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

sitar

I'm pulling for Germany of course. Korea? They looked pretty good but I agree they probably won't go all the way although they should've won yesterday. They had an obvious goal that wasn't counted. The last few minutes France looked lame and sure enough Korea ties it up.

Some Korean guy asked who I was pulling for overall. I told him Germany. He asked if I was German and I said no my grandparents all came from Norway. He then said...German, Norwegian...same thing. I told him that's not true at all. That's like me saying Korea,n Mexican....same thing. I don't think he got it.

Message 246/300                 Date: 19-Jun-06  @  07:23 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

probably a euro/scandinavia thing

like when pakistani people get annoyed at being labeled indian and vice versa

japanese - chinese

iraq - iran

no?

Message 247/300                 Date: 19-Jun-06  @  09:35 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

Bluescreen

This is what the goalkeeper of Ecuador is dreaming about Miroslav Klose:

My greatest fear

Evolver, Microwave and Stylus; Vocals from ExMachina

Message 248/300                 Date: 20-Jun-06  @  05:57 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

Bluescreen

Ha, seems I#ve been quite right

Message 249/300                 Date: 22-Jun-06  @  07:04 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

Zazza

k wrote:

hey, flippin budwieser? the yanks dont even play football really anyways after initial displays I kinda like the look of Korea, they prolly wont do it all the way, but they look potentialy dangerous with that fast franticTiger league style (although that could go against them too). Really surprised at Polands piss poor standing.. why are they playing so shite?

waddya reckon? England later but were bloody rehearsing from about half-time!!

Because the two best Polish strikers are playing for Germany?

Message 250/300                 Date: 22-Jun-06  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

Zazza

Yay, Ghana got through at the expense of the poor 'ole USofA...

So much for Budweiser sponsorship...

;)

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

There are 300 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum