0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Other peoples' theories

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

Original Message                 Date: 03-Jun-03  @  03:38 AM     Edit: 19-Jun-03  |  05:07 AM   -   Other peoples' theories

Mick

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

poof

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/122                 Date: 10-Jun-03  @  02:17 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

d

Link?:  No link

first, Land of Laughs, then Wooden Sea. guy spins a good yarn. turns out Carroll taught high school at a private school near the block from where I went at the time, so Land of Laughs (his first) has a bunch of little StL and MO references in it.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/122                 Date: 10-Jun-03  @  02:20 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

d

"up the block." if I signed in I could edit shit. and say the word

Message 23/122                 Date: 12-Jun-03  @  09:16 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Zazza

I read steppenwolf whilst tripping out and listening to tchaikovsky in about 6 hours flat...

no idea what the book was about, but seem to remember the cover was very colourful...

Message 24/122                 Date: 12-Jun-03  @  09:19 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Zazza

can we have the 'Im more spiritual and evolved than you' argument now please?

I'm so humble I sometimes let other people get thoughts in edgeways.

I had a revelation, and then it was all clear...

I saw this movie and it really spoke to me y'know

Message 25/122                 Date: 12-Jun-03  @  09:29 AM     Edit: 19-Jun-03  |  05:12 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Mick

Link?: Link

and yet again

Message 26/122                 Date: 12-Jun-03  @  08:56 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Mindspawn

I am not "spiritual" at all, if that makes you feel better Zazza. Just cells and shit... When I die the afterlife will be rot and decay...=) No evolution here...

Message 27/122                 Date: 12-Jun-03  @  08:58 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Trillium

I agree with that guy.

Message 28/122                 Date: 13-Jun-03  @  07:57 AM     Edit: 19-Jun-03  |  05:13 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Mick

poofy poof poof

Message 29/122                 Date: 13-Jun-03  @  03:19 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

xoxos

and someone didn't plant that seed with that intention? and you know all about energy transubstantiation. what i want to know is why you're clueless about the beforelife.

yeah, yeah, these types of vacillous assertions are the perils of attempting to communicate a perspective, if people just spent more time listening.. and i mean just listening

Message 30/122                 Date: 13-Jun-03  @  05:43 PM     Edit: 19-Jun-03  |  05:14 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Mick

poofycalafragalistic

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

There are 122 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum