0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: the force is strong with this one

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17

Original Message                 Date: 06-May-03  @  12:28 AM   -   the force is strong with this one

steve

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

fat kid + star wars = greater than a sum of its parts.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/163                 Date: 07-May-03  @  05:54 AM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

errata

Link?:  No link

I would not like to turn this into a "trance haters" thread...

Just look at what Influx said in his first reply above. Spot on!

I wonder, where was this kid? Looks like a stage set!!! Like a drama class... a tape he meant to take with him... I seriously doubt if he intended for this to ever get out! That means the WHOLE F+CKING WORLD is laughing at him... and he knows it! Not just the Assholes at school this time... even narrow minded ADULTS at an otherwise decent website are laughing at him! THAT'S SUICIDE MATERIAL! really f+ckin' funny!

e

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/163                 Date: 07-May-03  @  07:01 AM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

psylichon

Link?: Link

I will NOT tiptoe around the funny things in life in constant fear of ruining someone's psyche, god damnit! The kid has feelings, yes, but it's a bit ex post facto at this point. Tape's out there and it's FUNNY. Tell me you didn't laugh at it.

Yes, I would feel bad if I stole his tape and distributed it to the world, but I DIDN'T. However, now that it's happened, I think it's pretty damned funny, so I'm gonna laugh at it!

I'll tell ya what, if I ever meet the kid, I'll sit down with him and explain why I think his tape is humorous, and hopefully he can chuckle along with me. Really, I will!

But what else can I really do but teach my kid someday to have thick skin...? (I feel a Jock joke coming on...;})

psy

Message 23/163                 Date: 07-May-03  @  08:03 AM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

Jock Munro

heh heh, nah fat people are funny. they eat too much and they look stupid. they deserve to be laughed at and mentally tortured (and physically if you can get away with it)

This is coming from someone who peaked at 19 stone back in 1998, so I know all about being at the end of the fat jokes and being depressed about it.

But theres only one solution, stop being a fatty, eating pies is not going to help.

Message 24/163                 Date: 07-May-03  @  12:36 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

steve

you should join the samaritans jock.

Message 25/163                 Date: 07-May-03  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

Jock Munro

I'd love to be a Samaritan.....

"hello Samaritans, I cant handle it anymore, my wife has left me, I feel empty and useless and I am thinking of taking my own life"
"ha ha ha ha ha ha ha"
"BANG.... * followed by sound similar to large trifle being thrown against a wall*

Message 26/163                 Date: 07-May-03  @  02:37 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

knowa

Link?:  Link

fat people are harder to kidnap.

Message 27/163                 Date: 07-May-03  @  02:38 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

Jock Munro

aye, thats true. I had terrible problems abducting The Great Suprendo back in the 80's, did my back in real bad.

Message 28/163                 Date: 07-May-03  @  04:54 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

errata

It might've been funny if it was a caricature, or a simple accident... (South park style humor is hilarious..) But he's taking himself seriously... I would be SHOCKED if he meant for the thing to get out. In the end, you're laughing at pain! And that's not funny.

No Psy, I really did not laugh, not once! Didn't think it was funny! Fat kid, acts like a dork!

And this, I don't think it's that he's fat, guys... you'd all be laughing no matter his size. It's the FAILURE that's funny, right? If he was fit, and graceful, it wouldn't be on the internet in the first place!

I'm not trying to be a cop here... Just have a hard time staying quiet at this sh+t. The internet either gives you the immunity to behave badly, or you guys are the assholes that picked on unfortunate kids at school. Which is it?

e

Message 29/163                 Date: 07-May-03  @  05:13 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

Broken Silence

wow i'd have to agree with you completely jock- thats what ive always said about fat people. if you're fat- its your fault deal with it. laughing at them is only going to make them want loose weight...so in the long run, it's a good thing :D

Message 30/163                 Date: 07-May-03  @  05:38 PM   -   RE: the force is strong with this one

errata

what? Now laughing at fat people is an act of compassion?!!!!

Jesus, man... it's people like you that make the United States what it is!

e

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17

There are 163 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum