0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Bloody yanks

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14

Original Message                 Date: 15-Apr-03  @  02:51 PM   -   Bloody yanks

Jock Munro

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

http://english.aljazeera.net/topics/article.asp?cu_no=1&item_no=2292&version=1&template_id=277&parent_id=258

I know as individuals you are cool. But your government really are a bunch of cunts, and I wish I could be put in a ring with that Ronald Dumsfield. Looks like they wanna pick a fight with Syria now, are they mental or something ?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/131                 Date: 17-Apr-03  @  03:18 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

aye. thats true alright.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/131                 Date: 17-Apr-03  @  03:20 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

k

Keep in mind people, they flew a plane into the PENTAGON!!!.

really?.... er... see link

http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm

Message 23/131                 Date: 17-Apr-03  @  03:31 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Bastiaan

Sure K, this thing was SEEN by many people flying into the building, it's been taped by a security cam, tracked by half the nations ground controls, etc.etc.etc. Next thing you know some idiot will be telling the '4000 jews that didn't show up at work on 911 in the twintowers' story again.

Message 24/131                 Date: 17-Apr-03  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Bastiaan

http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

http://paulboutin.weblogger.com/2002/03/14

Message 25/131                 Date: 17-Apr-03  @  05:23 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

errata

Link?:  No link

Oh, don't be fuggin' naive kids... America IS going to Syria... And possibly Iran! But definately Syria Unless we see some SERIOUS change in that country's policies FAST!

This shit with Syria is EXACTLY the way these bastards did Iraq. It started with some simple reasons for why they are a problem... then some solutions that are clearly ineffective, then we were off to the UN. Do not assume the US will look to the UN this time either... the balls rolling, we were very "successful" in Iraq... and for the most part allthose protestors capitulated to the fear in this country and shut up when the bomb s started falling! The bastards in this country have adeptly managed to turn support for individual military personnel into tribalist, nationalism. If you don't support the War, this administration and ALL of it's decisions you don't support the troops!

We WILL go to Syria, count on it! And I'm again embarrased to be an American.

e

Message 26/131                 Date: 17-Apr-03  @  05:27 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

cheddar

Link?:  Link

fair enough e but then youl get bored with being embarassed and something else will come along

if the past is boring then history is a waste of time - don't they know

Message 27/131                 Date: 17-Apr-03  @  05:49 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

Broken Silence

Link?:  No link

hahahahahahahhahahaha

who ever said that there wasnt a plane is on ing crack. I SAW THE FUCKING THING HIT IT! or the large plane-like floating bus which caried my friend's mom who died in there.

thats not even a joke thats disrespect.

also whats odd is my father would have been working in one of the direct offices. The one day in about 2 years that he didnt go to the pentagon, he was at the FBI building...weird shit

Message 28/131                 Date: 17-Apr-03  @  06:47 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

99devils

I can't vouch for the Pentagon but one of my best friends watched the second plane hit the towers in NYC. He sent me some digicam pics of it. Fucking frightening. I used to stay with a frend 2 blocks away. Thank God he moved to Jersey before this happened.

-Craig

Message 29/131                 Date: 17-Apr-03  @  06:56 PM     Edit: 17-Apr-03  |  06:56 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

psylichon

please k, tell me you posted that as a joke. otherwise, you're trying too hard to hate america  

Message 30/131                 Date: 17-Apr-03  @  08:09 PM   -   RE: Bloody yanks

knowa

are there any picture online that clearly show the plane in the Pentagon?

anyone hear that Bushwacked record with the Bush speech cut-ups?

mp3's here:

http://www.smallfish.co.uk/shop/sf/browse.asp

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14

There are 131 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum