0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Saddam Interview

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 28-Feb-03  @  12:40 AM   -   Saddam Interview

Paullyboy8440

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Anyone catch it with Dan Rather (SP).

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/37                 Date: 01-Mar-03  @  08:32 AM   -   RE: Saddam Interview

panama

zasza: the U.S. helped Iraq b/c Iran would not
accept a ceasefire at the the end of the
Iraq-Iran war... Iraqi's ppl would have been
slaughtered by the Iranians.

Iraq did Invade Iran ... but Iran was NOT letting
up years later when the war was actually over.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/37                 Date: 02-Mar-03  @  12:11 AM   -   RE: Saddam Interview

man called clay

there really was never a policy which stated the US government could not eradicate it's own president...if the assasination took place in dallas, texas....infront of televison cameras etc.
this is government for the people...ahem...by the people.

question: is there a database of who we are....?
just in case...say psy is all-of-a-sudden unavailable for posting as result of said comment?!
i mean do we know who our brothers and sisters and friends are here?

do we know how to check up if someone neglects (?) to post in a week?

i'm not sure how to go about this> but fraternal orders (klans) of every persuasion have coveted this earth for eons..ages...and NOW..more than ever.

i think dancetech forum group should have such a thing.
a simple data base to increase awareness.
just my opinion.
my government knows, in clear english, what i think....and yet my resistance remains passive.
however, their methods are not mine.

zazza? anybody? any ideas?

Message 23/37                 Date: 02-Mar-03  @  06:55 AM   -   RE: Saddam Interview

man called clay

then again....in the spirit of such kindred love and
togetherness....

we'll simply rot.

tis the nature of power and egos.
tis quite okay mates.
i've come this far on my own....and i'll venture
another bit o whiplash and sail-slash
without the hearty hear-hear from ...the ranks of
oz.
typical this...but now back to those ants....
ya gotta love em.

Message 24/37                 Date: 02-Mar-03  @  07:02 AM     Edit: 02-Mar-03  |  07:04 AM   -   RE: Saddam Interview

Zazza

panama: In fact the US secretly supplied arms and intelligence to Iran for years, mainly through Israel. Remember the Iran/Contra affair? Using the profits from arms sales to Iran fund the Contras in Nicuragua?

At the same time they tried to persuade US allies not to sell arms to Iran.. thus increasing US influence and profits.

In fact the US were also selling arms to Iraq during the war, along with the French and the British, who were quite happy for the war to continue while they supplied both sides (this is very common in third world conflicts) as long as one side didn't actually win!

The Iranians wanted get rid of Saddam, who was a 'threat to the stability of the region' (sound familiar?). Saddam fought back using chemical weapons supplied by unnnhh the US.

I could go on.. you know about the Shah of Iran who was installed by the CIA in the 50's.. another US branded dictator, whose repression led to the Mullahs taking over Iran.. but this is getting too depressing 

Message 25/37                 Date: 02-Mar-03  @  07:07 AM   -   RE: Saddam Interview

Zazza

Oh, by the way, the US presence in the Middle East is not about Oil. It is about Oil Companies.

Just look at the links between Bush administration and Oil companies.. do you realise how much money these guys are gonna make?

Billions and billions and .. well there you go..

Moral high ground/Evil Dictator/Suffering people?

Don't make me laugh...

Message 26/37                 Date: 02-Mar-03  @  07:15 AM   -   RE: Saddam Interview

man called clay

viet nam was 15 years of profit......making things that go boom and then needing and making more things that go boom.
boom boom factory.
kick that g.

Message 27/37                 Date: 02-Mar-03  @  07:49 AM   -   RE: Saddam Interview

man called clay

okay well...nevermind all that trivial stuff...just expose the dancetech voting records!

Message 28/37                 Date: 02-Mar-03  @  08:07 AM   -   RE: Saddam Interview

k

Link?:  Link

lol  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 29/37                 Date: 02-Mar-03  @  08:21 AM   -   RE: Saddam Interview

cheddar

Link?:  Link

adopt a policy MCC

live by the sword...

"it's just illusion"

Message 30/37                 Date: 02-Mar-03  @  10:43 AM   -   RE: Saddam Interview

Zazza

MCC 'viet nam was 15 years of profit......'

Actually 25 years, the French were in there for ten years before the US jumped in...

War for 25 years? As an alternative to communism? Gee, the poor bastards.. and the US failed anyways.. what a waste of life..

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 37 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum