0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: discussion over fire and beer

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 20-Feb-03  @  05:13 AM   -   discussion over fire and beer

man called clay

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

okay...for one...i never trust a man who doesn't drink a beer now and then.
ah...screw politics but we know bush couldn't handle his so he became a mad bible thumper and...now the avowed NEXT bomb and missile dropper...
talk about ancient enemies.....those who can't trust the honest swagger of the tongue versus the age-old rehtorical bs of greed in the guise of propriety.
hey psy! you told me!
now don't leave me hangin>

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/38                 Date: 21-Feb-03  @  06:14 AM   -   RE: discussion over fire and beer

psylichon

Link?: Link

Brings up an interesting point.... is the Pres. of the USA allowed to drink at all?? I mean, at what time is it safe to allow substances to cloud your judgement when you're the 'leader of the free world'? Even on holidays? Anyone know the protocol?

psy

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/38                 Date: 21-Feb-03  @  06:17 AM   -   RE: discussion over fire and beer

psylichon

and has anyone else noticed a proliferation of the use of the word "nu'-kyu-lar" lately? I know it shouldn't piss me off so, but it does. The fuckin' president has gone and ruined a fine word, a word very prevalent to our times. Now fucking Jack Bauer on 24 (which, btw, is the best action drama miniseries/movie/series shit I've ever seen on television) is saying it. Keifer Sutherland is SMARTER than that! Bush is dumbing down America and I'm pissed off about it!!!!

Holy shit, I'm a right pissy bastard without weed. Pray for me.

psy

Message 23/38                 Date: 21-Feb-03  @  10:01 AM   -   RE: discussion over fire and beer

TWAT is getting old

I stopped watching 24. Its bad enough being terrorized 24/7 in real life by news media propaganda let alone getting an extra dose by way of a fictional drama mimicking the same thing. I think Ill just turn off my tv until November 7th 2004. The terror won't end till Bush is gone. If he wins again I'm moving to the most remote part of the world I can find.

Message 24/38                 Date: 21-Feb-03  @  11:21 AM   -   RE: discussion over fire and beer

cheddar

Link?:  Link

swithcing off your TV till 2004 would be more useful in soo many ways.

May hve said this before but I prefer people with small TV's

Message 25/38                 Date: 21-Feb-03  @  11:30 AM   -   RE: discussion over fire and beer

cheddar

Link?:  Link

thinking about K words and the (rediculous) possibility that 9/11 may have been a custom order.

What are the similarities and dissimilarities between political leaders in power (.gov) and political leaders wanting power (ter/opp), I mean that apart from experience in weilding executive power they likely have similar minds and skills - so dealing would be easier as they are all on the same wavelength

Bollocks I know but still - If this is a war on terror - it is a pretty one sided affair

Message 26/38                 Date: 21-Feb-03  @  03:06 PM   -   RE: discussion over fire and beer

man called clay

i quit watching tv nearly 4 years ago.
it makes space for better things....like real thought.
mozart or the latest dancetech tunes.
and even real discussion.
television is 1) anaesthitization>
2) misinformation (propoganda and fear-mongering).

the fact that al queda's attack served america in it's need to warrant further aggressions around the world (however quietly & untelevised)
doesn't discount the hole-in-the-ground it left in the middle of nyc.
bin laden wanted war and since he knew we were going into afghanistan anyway.....
why not hit first?

well.....
of course an informed public believes we were noble, innocent creatures violated by an evil-doer.
and sure...bin laden is a madman.
it is the nature of war and those who promote it.

he's had his feet in it for decades now.
it's not like it's any surprise for him.

Message 27/38                 Date: 21-Feb-03  @  04:22 PM   -   RE: discussion over fire and beer

k

1) there are no more terrorists

well that's crap cos they didnt catch a single one did they!

2) the terrorists are awaiting orders and its part of a larger strategery on the part of the terrorists cheifs

again cobblers imo... what is stopping them, not anything, there's no ring of security thrown round all international airports even, anyone could drive up, choose a plane and blow it out of the sky with ease.

3) bushes plan is working and they are scared to do anything because they know he will come after them

rot! - see 1. - they didnt catch anyone so far - see 2, there is no security worth a wank on any international airport perimiter you can take down a plane at any point of the mile or so leading up to the runway from a back garden, a forest or any other type of cover.

I just cant beleive that they 'other side' is so innactive given the declaration of 'war' by USA on them... if anything you'd think they'd be pressing home for more kills.

Message 28/38                 Date: 21-Feb-03  @  06:27 PM   -   RE: discussion over fire and beer

psylichon

Why hasn't Iraq petitioned the UN security council to start weapons inspections in the U.S.? They know we have em....  

Message 29/38                 Date: 21-Feb-03  @  06:34 PM   -   RE: discussion over fire and beer

errata

What I can't believe is it is so far fetched for people of intelligence to even consider the 9-11 attack as a designed kick in the pants to get the public on the side of these RADICAL changes taking place in my country!

These bastards at the helm are not above it! Al Quaeda was developed and is lead by a gang of people trained and assisted by the US government. I know you well read bright eyed people don't need me to pint out that bin Laden's family and the Bush family are close! Jesus, the bin Ladens funded Our current president's two failed oil ventures in the 80's.

I'm not saying that the current US administration ordered the attacks, just that they MAY have been complicit in allowing them to happen. The former chief of the FBI resigned a week before the 9-11 incident over the Bush admin ordering him to stop investigating the bin Laden family. A private jet was allowed in the hours following the attack, to fly around the US picking up members of bin Laden's family and getting them out of the country (this was the only plane in the sky over the US for several hours due to a COMPLETE ban on air travel)... etc etc etc

I'm not accusing, just pointing out that it is NOT rediculous to suggest that these greedy, manipulative, immoral bastards aren't above it.

They did brazenly steal the presidential election in a country that is supposed to value it's democratic process above all else! Oh, wait, we're all over that now... because of the war on terror in fact! hmmmm

e

Message 30/38                 Date: 21-Feb-03  @  07:19 PM   -   RE: discussion over fire and beer

knowa

word, errata. where'd you read about the private jet picking up the bin ladens? I believe anita hill.

"The two were clearly on the outs back during the Gulf War, when Cheney was Secretary of Defense, and the first President Bush dubbed Saddam "Hitler revisited." Then Cheney moved to the private sector and suddenly things between him and Saddam warmed up considerably. With Cheney in the CEO's seat, Halliburton helped Iraq reconstruct its war-torn oil industry with $73 million worth of equipment and services -- becoming Baghdad's biggest such supplier. Kinda nice how that worked out for the vice-president, really: oversee the destruction of an industry that you then profit from by rebuilding.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 38 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum