0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: massive Attack

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 16-Feb-03  @  01:49 AM   -   massive Attack

Paullyboy8440

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Any massive attack fans here? Anyone check out 100th Window? "What Your Soul Sings" is a beautiful track.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/33                 Date: 17-Feb-03  @  09:44 PM   -   RE: massive Attack

Anex

I'd imagine it was a record company thing.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/33                 Date: 17-Feb-03  @  10:31 PM   -   RE: massive Attack

psylichon

Link?: Link

no, i think they came to the record company and said, "hey, we want our fans to think WE SUCK"

Message 23/33                 Date: 17-Feb-03  @  11:29 PM   -   RE: massive Attack

d

it's amazing how many of you are whining about your inability to steal it. no what u bich.

Message 24/33                 Date: 18-Feb-03  @  02:12 AM   -   RE: massive Attack

PB

haha, you guys should just go straight to 3D and ask him to burn you a copy of it. Pay him instead of the company.

Message 25/33                 Date: 18-Feb-03  @  01:14 PM   -   RE: massive Attack

Filthy McNasty

The new album is utter poo! Protection is still the best one!

Message 26/33                 Date: 18-Feb-03  @  02:33 PM   -   RE: massive Attack

milan

Link?: Link

heh... "protection"  

d, cmon, you know its not about that... i wouldnt buy a cd if i couldnt play it on my music pc, escpecially if i knew that the quality is (at least theoretically) compromised. thats poor practice...

Message 27/33                 Date: 18-Feb-03  @  04:08 PM   -   RE: massive Attack

Paully

I dunno, I didn't like protection. ITs too... err whats the word i'm looking for. Infact I didn't really like them until Mezzanine came out. Mezzanine (ahhhh what a beauty - still sits here on top of my comptower.)

Message 28/33                 Date: 18-Feb-03  @  04:28 PM   -   RE: massive Attack

Dominic

Yer Mezzanine is a great album (def in my top 20) its just that I've seen them live 3 times and the tracks of Protection work much better live. (God that sounds really geekish) :-)

Message 29/33                 Date: 18-Feb-03  @  05:09 PM   -   RE: massive Attack

Anex

'it's amazing how many of you are whining about your inability to steal it. no what u bich.'

It's nothing to do with not being able to steal it. How can you steal it when you've already bought it anyway!?

Message 30/33                 Date: 20-Feb-03  @  04:20 AM   -   RE: massive Attack

Paullyboy8440

Just picked it up today. Works fine on my players? I dunno what they talkin' about?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum