0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: that time of the month?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

Original Message                 Date: 13-Dec-02  @  02:58 PM   -   that time of the month?

psylichon

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

"A study in Wisconsin showed that the kind of male face a woman finds attractive can differ - depending on where a woman is in her menstrual cycle. For instance, if she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. And if she is menstruating, she is more prone to be attracted to a man with scissors shoved in his temple and a bat jammed up his ass while he is on fire."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

psy

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/101                 Date: 14-Dec-02  @  04:31 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

timothyallanmusic

Link?: Link

Why does the bride always wear white?

Cause the dishwasher should match the fridge...

sssssssst, im on fire!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/101                 Date: 14-Dec-02  @  08:52 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

influx

damn. I thkn you guys mighta just scared someone away.

heh. lump o coal, eh? can I get that with xtra mustard?

Message 23/101                 Date: 16-Dec-02  @  01:14 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

Deano

Link?:  No link

LOL Bedwyr. But.. You're allowed to make fun to the Welsh. What if some English chap wandered into your local and started making jokes like that? It's ok if you know who you're talking to and you know they share your sense of irony. But on the net you don't know who's listening. I know it's kind of a cosy comunity here and you think you're just among friends but people can be easily offended and we need to encourage women to stick around.

Message 24/101                 Date: 16-Dec-02  @  04:13 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

BJT

Trillium these are your first ever posts.

Message 25/101                 Date: 16-Dec-02  @  04:32 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

The Best Man Alive

Trilly you bitch. Get back in the kitchen and bring me something to drink!

Message 26/101                 Date: 16-Dec-02  @  04:33 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

psylichon

The thing is, this kind of stuff doesn't get into other forums. I think we're pretty open to everyone here. We just like to poke fun at EVERYone once in a while. If people are easily offended, they really shouldn't read posts in The Lounge, right? Or else they should give a good one back to retaliate!

psy

Message 27/101                 Date: 16-Dec-02  @  04:43 PM     Edit: 16-Dec-02  |  04:45 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

bedwyr

well, i'm saying people shouldn't be so easily offended. fuck 'em! can't take a fookin joke! etc. but seriously, saying it's offensive because it's a generalisation is really not understanding that "it's a joke".

it's offensive because some people been told that making light of something that should be talked about in all seriousness and without a hint of irony is offensive. what if it was a joke about feeling bloated before your period? would that be ok? or maybe a joke about how crap tampon adverts are on the tv? or is there something particular about mensturation that lifts it above every other thing that humans do and that it just shouldn't be made light of? there's jokes about sex and death and everything in between and outside for a reason.

as for it being ok to take the piss out of sheepshaggers coz i'm welsh ... is the directors only funny because mel brooks is jewish? no, it also something to do with the fact that he's a comedian.

now, where's my inflatible sheep?

.. what? you think i'd knob a real one? ewww ...

Message 28/101                 Date: 16-Dec-02  @  04:50 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

Deano

Actually, Psy, I thought your original post was hilarious and not really offensive. Its the sort of joke that women tell anyway. (Well, the women that I know) The thing is you can't tell a joke like that to a woman with PMT and live to tell the tale.

Message 29/101                 Date: 16-Dec-02  @  05:25 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

psylichon

hehehe, yeah i forgot to mention that i got that joke from my mother-in-law  

Message 30/101                 Date: 16-Dec-02  @  06:46 PM   -   RE: that time of the month?

pict

Q:Why did the feminist cross the road?

A:Because I fucking told her to!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

There are 101 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum