0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: The World Ends In 2006

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 10

Original Message                 Date: 03-Dec-02  @  01:15 PM   -   The World Ends In 2006

Steve Webster

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Just read the bible code article in yesterdays Daily Mail Newspaper. It is the most interesting thing I have ever read. Scary too. It talks about how the bible is encrypted with a code that tells us our future. I can't find the article online so I'm gonna start typing it out. It will take ages though. Basically this code has predicted stuff like Kennedy's assisnation, the Twin Towers, Arifats assisination, etc. It also says that the world will face a nuclear holocast in 2006. Oh dear.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/92                 Date: 04-Dec-02  @  12:10 AM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

errata

hahaha... totaly... 2112 has got that feel, and theme.

but isn't 2112 the number used to represent the guardian dog demon thing at the gates to hell? I thought I read that somewhere when I was a kid. I always sort of saw 2112 as a life after death kind of thing. Shrug.

Also, because the Mayan's saw no need to track the days and years beyond that date doesn't mean the world would come to an end. Just that there's no reason to keep track of time... hey, the waters being pumped out of the chambers beneathe the great pyramid behind the sphinx at Giza are set to be clear and the chambers accessible about that same time, 2012 I mean. The old Door plate set between the front feet of the sphinx promised knowledge that would alter human awareness....

e

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/92                 Date: 04-Dec-02  @  01:00 AM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

moonunit

well there's end of the world and end of the world.

end of the world as we know it, our representation of it. this is a very slow process, so it's impossible to "view" it, we can only foresee it as we witness the symptoms.

Now, a good sized planet smasher, you won't see either ;p

"I have not left this cave for days now, it has become my last refuge in my total despair. I have only the music of the waterfall to comfort me now. I can no longer live under the control of the Federation, but there is no other place to go. My last hope is that with my death I may pass into the world of my dream, and know peace at last."

DEATH TO THE FEDERATION !!!!

yadda yadda, unfortunately too late  

you gotta love the fact that there's always shitloads of experts ready to put in lots of time to debunk the theories of a fistfull of delusional crackpots. hilarious
my bladder hurts

i just shat myself

Message 23/92                 Date: 04-Dec-02  @  05:38 AM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

Mindspawn

Link?: Link

It ain't Mayan, it's Maya... Mayan refers to the language, Maya refers to the people and their stuffs... i.e., Maya pottery, Maya inscriptions, Maya customs, but the Maya's language is Mayan...

Sorry, just a soft/sore spot of mine....

Message 24/92                 Date: 04-Dec-02  @  06:24 AM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

errata

don't apologize, thanks for the correction.

e

Message 25/92                 Date: 04-Dec-02  @  06:27 AM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

influx

Link?:  Link

my bad

ya pedantic madman you 

Message 26/92                 Date: 04-Dec-02  @  07:43 AM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

psylichon

whenever the end of the physical world is, it will bring about an understanding in 'all of us' how silly the concept of time and history and individual was in the first place. So don't worry about when it will happen. Just hope it does.

psy

Message 27/92                 Date: 04-Dec-02  @  07:45 AM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

moonunit

wow, another nice coincidence, ilove those.

my neighbor just lent me koyaanisqatsi on dvd.

wow, did i say wow

this guy can be so on topic, i always wonder which one of you he is.  

stalker ;p

Message 28/92                 Date: 04-Dec-02  @  08:39 AM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

influx

Link?:  Link

koyaanisqatsi

who?

Message 29/92                 Date: 04-Dec-02  @  09:20 AM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

Mindspawn

Didn't Phillip Glass work on that soundtrack?

Message 30/92                 Date: 04-Dec-02  @  09:30 AM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

psylichon

yup. though I never saw it. you can bet I will now that I looked it up!

psy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 10

There are 92 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum