0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: they killed bond!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 17-Nov-02  @  02:09 PM   -   they killed bond!

milan

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

just heard madonna's song for the new bond movie! utter rubish!!! sad to hear a great theme like that completely ruined and cast aside in favour of someones product placement strategy... the original melody was probably too good for her and her producers anyway... bah!

james bond my ass :P

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/38                 Date: 24-Nov-02  @  05:51 AM   -   RE: they killed bond!

bastiaan

Sean's got my vote.

The amount of chesthair mr. Connery has is enough proof for me that he alone can be her majesty's special agent.

Brossnan looks like some kintergarten cop to me. At best.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/38                 Date: 25-Nov-02  @  05:26 PM   -   RE: they killed bond!

k

Sean Connery is in a bad slump... no offers for movies have come thru for a while and he's sitting around at home getting stressed, when the phone rings... it's his agent:

"Sean!... I got a job for you!.. You gotta be over at Pinewood on Thursday for 10-ish"

Sean furrows his brow and replies..

"Tennish!... but I don't even own a racket!"

heh heh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 23/38                 Date: 25-Nov-02  @  05:35 PM     Edit: 25-Nov-02  |  05:35 PM   -   RE: they killed bond!

psylichon

Link?: Link

I love that joke, k.  

psy

Message 24/38                 Date: 25-Nov-02  @  10:09 PM   -   RE: they killed bond!

k

ewwwwwwwww... 'whatever'!

: )

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 25/38                 Date: 26-Nov-02  @  12:35 AM   -   RE: they killed bond!

milan

ooh. psy on a spy tip  

hey look! its an anagram! its him!

Message 26/38                 Date: 26-Nov-02  @  01:12 AM   -   RE: they killed bond!

errata

Link?:  No link

Bond killed 60 homosexuals per day?! DAMN!!!!

um... Connery was easily the best Bond... even as a kid I felt ripped off by Roger Moore... Heart to Heart? It was like Bond on the love boat!

PB is a fine Bond. It's the times that've softened him... Connery's Bond wouldn't have played cat n mouse with the girl/assistant like Pb's Bond does, but that's just because it'd be loutish by todays standard.

e

Message 27/38                 Date: 02-Dec-02  @  06:31 PM   -   RE: they killed bond!

99devils

And what's with the cheesy effects shots? I enjoyed Die Another Day, for the most part, but too much slow-motion and Matrix style shots  

Forget the FX and just make a good fucking movie, eh?

-Craig

Message 28/38                 Date: 02-Dec-02  @  07:54 PM   -   RE: they killed bond!

Def Z

Link?:  No link

Sorry to bring this back to the original topic, but I just heard Madonna's version this morning. Crap. Unholy. I like Madonna less and less with each new song of hers.

Message 29/38                 Date: 03-Dec-02  @  06:44 AM   -   RE: they killed bond!

psylichon

Def Z = Elton John?

Yeah, D.A.D. was ridiculous. Some of the effects (especially the surfing scene) were straight Fisher Price CGI. Haven't seen shit that bad since the alligators in Eraser (you geeks know what I mean).

And the innuendo, while needed for a Bond flick, has gotten SO FUCKING LAME! Each horrible line is accompanied by raised eyebrows and pursed lips by all in attendance. We don't need it spoonfed to us, for chrissakes! I get it! You're talking about her vagina!! Har har har!

Halle Barry was just embarrassing... can't believe they're making a spinoff of her character. Can you say, "bomb" ?

psy

Message 30/38                 Date: 03-Dec-02  @  11:34 AM   -   RE: they killed bond!

xoxos

can you say "bond?"

i'ma tell you. "good boy" movie. i thought you all knew. all these new york guys are calling me getting times for every theatre in 100 miles for this shit.. all got the exact same voice, all got the same, drooling intensity..

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 38 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum