0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: 100 best selling...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 17-Nov-02  @  12:00 AM     Edit: 17-Nov-02  |  12:53 AM   -   100 best selling...

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Good to see Queen at No. 3 for Bohemian Rapsody. But putting all those other records together like that and understanding that they are owned by a great deal of the population... I mean... Christ! Psychotic springs instantly to mind.

Regards.

Steve.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/44                 Date: 19-Nov-02  @  11:36 PM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

Steve Roughley

$75,000 for a fucking head wig mate!!! Need I say more! It is this blatant disregard for the value of human labour that pisses me off soooo much. Spoilt, Arrogant, Greedy Twat! Regardless of talent, this is a perfect case for Euthenasia if ever I saw one!

Regards.

Steve.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/44                 Date: 20-Nov-02  @  11:40 AM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

xoxos

Link?: Link

well, that's something to work with. now, just think about all the mums and dads who think elton is spiffing and who raise their children to think elton is spiffing.. don't you think it's high time for meme hygiene?

Message 23/44                 Date: 20-Nov-02  @  01:19 PM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

Steve Webster

Wow! You haters!

Message 24/44                 Date: 20-Nov-02  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

bedwyr

who cares about elton fookin john? the guys a parody of himself by now. *yawn*

so he sold all those singles? as boy george said on the program "there's nothing like a bit of bad taste to unite the masses"

Message 25/44                 Date: 20-Nov-02  @  02:50 PM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

Steve Webster

John, Sting and Collins are national treasures and should be respected.

Message 26/44                 Date: 20-Nov-02  @  04:35 PM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

cheddar

Link?:  Link

by order of...

Message 27/44                 Date: 20-Nov-02  @  11:41 PM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

Loopy

Joan or Phil?
Ahh UK pop, dominated by either OAPs or Schoolkids, bring back Clive Dunn "Grandad, Grandad, lovely, thats what we all think of you" CLASS and kind of appropriate for all those has beens that still insist on boring us with their twee "songs"

Message 28/44                 Date: 20-Nov-02  @  11:49 PM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

influx

"John, Sting and Collins are national treasures and should be respected. "

Phill collins, DEFINITELY

STING, YES

Elton John?

PAFF!

Message 29/44                 Date: 21-Nov-02  @  08:46 AM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

brentym

admittedly, the sight of seeing my dead (or so i thought) friend Frank drinking Kool-Aid(TM) out of that Penzoil (not so TM'ed) can on Monroe and Central threw me at first...

but then, i thought (TM), why not? we're not spring chickens anymore...

Message 30/44                 Date: 21-Nov-02  @  09:25 AM   -   RE: 100 best selling...

Steve Webster

Why not John Influx?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 44 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum