0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: why i am happy about the elections

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

Original Message                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  01:21 PM   -   why i am happy about the elections

formant

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

this probably fits into the category K doesn't want posted here.

so fair warning... if you are offended by the topic of abortion quit reading. and take this point: i am not telling you what to believe, i am telling you what i believe so take it for what it is, an opinion.

ok i think that the republicans gaining control of the senate is the absolute most important thing to ever happen in the past 30 years.

this means that bush gets to appoint judges without having them blocked left and right. so just as clinton did before him, bush can put people into positions of power who are anti-abortion.

i think that abortion is the biggest travesty against human life in america since slavery.

just as the white slave owners of the blacks said that they were not human and thereby justified thier actions in pursuit of wealth i see the same thing happening today.

then it was 'these slaves are not humans therefore to gain wealth and happiness we will abuse them and do as we please with them... since they are not humans they have no rights'

today i see people saying the same thing:

'it doesn't matter that i have created a baby because it isn't a human being. i need to go to college/work/whatever so that i can be happy and prosperous. i will therefore do what i like with this nonhuman so that i can persue wealth and an easy life unhindered'

what exactly is the difference between the slave owners and the current people who choose to take human life in order to serve themselves?

i believe that *should* roe v wade get overturned in this country it will be a great stride forward for all humanity.

extremely inflammatory comment here: if bush gets abortion outlawed or at a minimum pushed back to a states right to choose america will be standing in defense of the helpless and needy.

i am aware many do not agree with me but that is fine. many people were against lincoln when he tried to abolish slavery, afterall they weren't humans.

you guys can slam me if you want (used to it) but this has to be the most important civil rights issue since the MLK days and it affects people of all colors and nationalities indiscriminately.

i hope that justice comes for the innocent lives that are lost every day in the name of greed and selfishness.

jamey

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/122                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  08:07 PM   -   RE: why i am happy about the elections

formant

Link?:  Link

thats fine influx i understand... i wouldn't have even posted this except i know we will all be talking about it anyway in the next year once bush starts appointing judges.

jamey

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/122                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  08:13 PM   -   RE: why i am happy about the elections

Mindspawn

Link?: Link

One can always get themselves fixed.... A few days of discomfort for a lifetime's worth of less stress. Works for me...

As for abortion. You're not a woman, so fuck you, Jamey. Simply fuck you.

Ya see that's about as much room for positive debate as you leave everyone else.

Message 23/122                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  08:22 PM   -   RE: why i am happy about the elections

GT

Link?:  No link

influx, umm, i'm NOT into THIS drivel, so don't drag me into it, got it?

this is not the sort of thing that should be posted

Message 24/122                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  08:43 PM   -   RE: why i am happy about the elections

xoxos

milan's totally right, jamey, you might be friendly, but the only reason you put this up* was for a gratuitous thrill* (know it or not) aah, to feel alive again (* suggestive wording of last sentence intentional o. c.)

and besides, if you outlaw abortion, i'll have to be *extra* busy telling everyone how to use pennyroyal, in the good fucking tradition of my people that your kind have forbidden, and that's something you'd not like to see!

let's start now: chaps, is your bit of mint a bit late? well pin her down and flush her out with 409. that didn't work? pennyroyal. don't try it after say the 8 month mark.. pennyroyal = slightly toxic mint. brings on the bleed. used for millennia to ease the montlies, can be used to similarly bring on a miscarriage, ergo no mo lil guy, no fuss, no muss.

it can also be *somewhat* reliably used as birth control. ime less reliably depending on volition of your incubator unit.

Message 25/122                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  08:46 PM   -   RE: why i am happy about the elections

influx

zazza...point is...theres a VERY short window in the cycle where a woman can get pregnant. I think its 3 days..maybe 4.

if people just planned around this...less unwanted pregnancies

Hey GT...sorry man  sometimes I think you two are the same. Didnt realize you would disagree on this one. my bad.

Message 26/122                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  09:13 PM   -   RE: why i am happy about the elections

xoxos

O i forgot.. just make a tea out of it (a teacage might be a kind purchase)

Message 27/122                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  09:20 PM   -   RE: why i am happy about the elections

errata

Link?:  No link

hehehe... when I saw the name of the thread I thought, "Jamey". If the thread is about abortion and whether it's moral or not why didn't you call it that? It's no wonder "everyone" attacked conservative thinking, that's what you applauded!

It's typical of conservatives (do you guys all go to the same "conservative" training seminars?) to pretend to intellectualize moral discussions. You can't have an intelligent, reasoned debate over something measured on morality. Like arguing whether god exists or what's beyond the edge of our expanding universe. Sigh. Point is, for me... there's no such thing as a black and white issue. And it's my take that those who can't see a grey scale between the dichotomies they create are being intellectualy lazy or stupid or both. That's not name calling... if you fit it, I'm sorry for you.

Why I'm sorry the elections went the way they did:

Now our unreasonable, uncompassionate and unconstitutional administration has managed to weaken the useless democrats so greatly that the people of conscience on both the west and east coast are not voting at all! 40 f*cking percent of the electorate showed up last night. That's not a mandate! 60% of the people who are entitled to vote in our nation voted none of the above... there's only so long these tired weak minded hating little self interested political hacks can get away with this before the constitutional checks and balances becomes a complete laughing stock! Our nation looks more and more like a veiled "former Soviet Union" everyday! And with this election it's not getting any better!

My apologies go out to those of you living in other nations. I live in a republic, and if our system worked as it should I probably could have done more to rally 3rd party voters. Now, because those of us in this country who see the truth of it's illness were inactive, your nations will be directly effected by the xenophobic loud mouth, brash and uncaring edge of our political minority. All puffed up with it's own self importance and hungry to satiate it's gluttony the beast of the US is about to descend!

sorry

e

Message 28/122                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  09:34 PM   -   RE: why i am happy about the elections

xoxos

"Hey GT...sorry man sometimes I think you two are the same. Didnt realize you would disagree on this one. my bad."

influx, influx! i'm sorry i yelled at you over there, so this will go over great, but get your head together, man! gt doesn't this or that, if you expected him to be the other way, he'd flip on you just to make you see how wrong and assuming you really were. he's like an eliza/dr. sbaitso of lies, everything he says is based on present statements. don't listen, turn away! he'll fuck you up!

Message 29/122                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  09:36 PM   -   RE: why i am happy about the elections

influx

ahahahahahahahahhaha

WATCH OUT FOR GT! He'll BRAINWASH you and turn you into a conservative christian!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Message 30/122                 Date: 06-Nov-02  @  09:48 PM   -   RE: why i am happy about the elections

xoxos

whoops there goes another rubber tree plant

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

There are 122 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum