0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Human Rights Watch

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Original Message                 Date: 01-Nov-02  @  06:54 PM   -   Human Rights Watch

GT

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

We're starting to get somewhere now...let justice be served on those knots in societies bowels.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/79                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  10:05 AM   -   RE: Human Rights Watch

cheddar

Link?:  Link

there is a difference

Now the world can see (albeit what is shown)
and decisions to act are increasingly in the light of global (first world) viewers.

I still think that consumers can influence these things through sanctioning the products of countries that piss you off. Getting a list of products and originating countries would be a useful tool.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/79                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  10:47 AM   -   RE: Human Rights Watch

Zazza

Link?:  No link

yup, another transplanted population causing decades/centuries of conflict. And.. of course, the people dumped on are the 'terrorists' ho hum.

Message 23/79                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  10:50 AM   -   RE: Human Rights Watch

influx

Link?: Link

everything is so blurry!

but hey cheddar...so boycott offending countries?

oh the MADNESS if we were to know the truth about the US? I mean..seriously...

can one get so fabulously wealthy WITHOUT pooping all over the concept of ethics?

Message 24/79                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  01:41 PM   -   RE: Human Rights Watch

Zazza

win the lottery?

Message 25/79                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  04:21 PM   -   RE: Human Rights Watch

Defector Z

Link?: Link

Poor man's tax...

Message 26/79                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  06:50 PM   -   RE: Human Rights Watch

loopy

So pull out the protestants then, give Ireland back to the catholics and ship all the Irish from Britan back to Ireland then eh? Then withdraw any trade agreements and government help? All because of a skirmish back in the days of James6th/1st? It makes me laugh when all this crap gets bandied about, like black people going on about slavery - duh ancient history (cue some dickwad saying that slavery still exists) if you really feel that strongly about all this crap then don't buy anything German, Japanese, Vietnamise etc etc. MOVE ON.

Message 27/79                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  09:16 PM     Edit: 04-Nov-02  |  09:18 PM   -   RE: Human Rights Watch

Zazza

Yeah, whinging minorities.. they don't know how tough we white folks have it... shit man, just cos your granpappy was burnt by the KKK and your granma raped by the local white boys.. and your pa's in prison for stealing.. hell we all know those guys are too dumb to get job anyways, no wonder half the black boys are in prison or on crack.. they deserve that shit.. but hey, some of 'em are pretty good at running.. i guess the slower ones got weeded out..

Right on man...

And slavery? Didn't Abe Lincoln ban it in 1965 or summat?

Message 28/79                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  09:44 PM   -   RE: Human Rights Watch

loopy

Thank you for coming in right on cue  
Ahhh where would we be without do-gooders? Bollox I say, do gooders just keep the fire fuelled are perpetuate the hate. See? No, thought not. Keep in your little cubicle, its safe in there. I think I'm gonna go out tonight and kill some Germans, after all they killed my Great Grandpappy in WW1. (For our cousins in the US - I'm being ironic, joking) Just before all the knees start jerking. LOL

Message 29/79                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  10:10 PM     Edit: 04-Nov-02  |  10:13 PM   -   RE: Human Rights Watch

Zazza

yeah, go kill some germans, cool idea..

can I come to the trial?

What you said above cant be irony by the way, because that would imply that someone is suggesting taking revenge, which they aren't...

Message 30/79                 Date: 04-Nov-02  @  10:33 PM   -   RE: Human Rights Watch

loopy

Look man, all I'm trying to say is the longer ppl hang on to history and what has happened in the past the harder it becomes for us to unite and move foreward. Sometimes it just seems that certain so called "PC" ppl (usually white, although not always) banging on about you name it - Vietnam, Slavery, IRA, etc etc are fuelling the fire and the ppl who these issues really affect IE "the victims" would rather just forget about it. Often they have read a few books and jump up on their soapbox without ever really knowing the score, and making decisions and statements because they think it makes them sound civilised and progressive, when in fact to me it seems obvious that they have never really understood. I myself am from very mixed roots with quite a diverse family line yet I feel no need to "fight the cause" because often there is no "cause". I could go on and on about how my ancestors were persecuted but what is the point?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

There are 79 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum