0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: scouse bashing

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 07-Oct-02  @  09:33 PM     Edit: 07-Oct-02  |  09:34 PM   -   scouse bashing

bedwyr

Link?:  Link
File?:  [image]

[image file]

arigh, meight?

oh yeah, it's a scouse keyboard.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/32                 Date: 09-Oct-02  @  12:31 AM   -   RE: scouse bashing

Zazza

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

necessary? What do you mean 'necessary'?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/32                 Date: 09-Oct-02  @  01:18 AM   -   RE: scouse bashing

bedwyr

Link?: Link

OUTSIDE!

Message 23/32                 Date: 09-Oct-02  @  01:20 AM   -   RE: scouse bashing

bedwyr

NOW!

Message 24/32                 Date: 09-Oct-02  @  03:16 AM   -   RE: scouse bashing

Paullyboy8440

lol the funny thing is that i can probably use that keyboard. Infact most people prob wouldn't even really need their letters on their keys. Unless you are one of those who type with your two index fingers. The only problem is if it only says A.

The weird thing is I also say calm down alot (or i used to?). I dunno about eh though. Isn't that a canadian thing?

Message 25/32                 Date: 09-Oct-02  @  12:34 PM   -   RE: scouse bashing

xoxos

as we progress, we tend to become more leaky, ie. the noosphere, more crosstalk. you're undoubtedly soaking up someone else's knowledge there.

Message 26/32                 Date: 09-Oct-02  @  08:48 PM   -   RE: scouse bashing

Zazza

you are me as i am you and we are all together, goo goo g'joob... you will be assimilated...

Message 27/32                 Date: 09-Oct-02  @  09:33 PM   -   RE: scouse bashing

yoko oh no

it's "koo-koo-ka-choo"

Message 28/32                 Date: 09-Oct-02  @  09:39 PM   -   RE: scouse bashing

Zazza

Not according to the 'Magical Mystery Tour' double EP with printed lyrics it's not...

Message 29/32                 Date: 10-Oct-02  @  12:21 AM   -   RE: scouse bashing

bedwyr

totp2 instant karma  

Message 30/32                 Date: 10-Oct-02  @  01:08 AM   -   RE: scouse bashing

Pongoid

I remember years ago, whilst on tour with some legends, we had this fella who was the cook for all of us. He didn't lift speakers, or drive, or anything, but he was a fuckin wicked cook, and one of the best damn house DJ's I've ever heard in my life. Hands down. He was a testy one and every bit the Scouse, and if you asked why he was acting like a tosser, he'd smile and say "Kooz ahmma fookin Scouse! That's wahh!!" No bones about it. Good man. Dunno if he's still breathin, but if he is, hat's off to ya Para. Hope you're doin well. I miss ya.

Ape

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 32 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum