0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: 60 Minutes does it again...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

Original Message                 Date: 30-Sep-02  @  04:08 PM   -   60 Minutes does it again...

GT

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Well, be it known to the doubters that Iran, Iraq, and Lebanon are in fact funding Arafat's desire for genocide.

The American magazine show "60 Minutes" aired a 25 minute piece detailing the captured of the Ramallah compound's secret documents by Israeli Intelligence.

Iraq supplies oil to Arafat. He later then sells it to would-be buyers taking a cut off the top and returning the funds back to Iraq.

Iran supplies the military training and hardware, directing and dictating were the murderous bombings should be carried out.

hehe, Gore debated Bush and said Iran and Iraq have nothing to do with this...haha, what an lemming. He'd do better in Russia.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/124                 Date: 01-Oct-02  @  12:57 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

pict

Link?:  No link

The CNN hahahaaahaaaahaaaaa!!!!*choke,cough,splutter* you can't be fucking serious GT can't you see that shit for what it is?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/124                 Date: 01-Oct-02  @  01:27 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

xoxos

Link?: Link

i loooove treacle..

Message 23/124                 Date: 01-Oct-02  @  01:49 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

and rum

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 24/124                 Date: 01-Oct-02  @  01:49 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

mmmmmmmm...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 25/124                 Date: 01-Oct-02  @  02:23 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

treacle?

WTF? you fkers eat some odd shit

honestly GT...Im not gonna throw insults at you but you really do come off as VERY impressionable when it comes to politics. Seems like you want SO badly to believe that the US govt is the big white democracy protector that it claims to be...

time and again this has been shown to be untrue. WHEN will you come around?

Message 26/124                 Date: 01-Oct-02  @  06:01 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

GT

BJT wrote "liberating Palistine"(sic). I see what you are saying, but Palestinians are under the PLO, so they don't have to be liberated as they are already (semi-autonomous government etc). The Hezbollah (?) has stated that they won't be satisfied until the Jews are pushed in the sea (!!)...lovely "men of peace" as they claim. Don't be fooled by the victory signs, nor the sensational videos dude, they have some chilling objectives.

All the Israeli’s want is to be left alone with NO BOMBS, NO SHOOTINGS etc, but the PLO can't get (doesn't want to) their act to together and police (security farces) their OWN people (cos they are in fact involved too. So, unfortunately, Israel LOOKS bad cos they "occupy" (read: engage) an UNsecure area from which these bombing tards come from.

pict?? not CNN - that sux arse...CBS

thanks influx, im not gonna join some kiddy flame game either.

na man, i look at sh_t from a lot of different views. im not that impressionable really. our government is tied up in the muck of "political correctness" so it can't even investigate people without it's tits hammered by the pansy liberals.

i like the passion that arafat has, but his two-faced lying and desire for the murderous eradication of God's people just negates all the joy unno.

kilo, it's okay man. i guess you need arafat to tell you himself that he is involved with these murderous bombings in which innocent people are slaughtered for 20 second media splashes. Didn't the IRA finally find out that this tactic sucked?

Lets skip the argument ad hominem please.

i just wanted to share an article with DT cynics from a decent, impartial source. Come on guys...refute the report (swanofnever, influx) if you want to...but let's keep it focused  .

I know it's kind of tough when the light comes on in the darkness.

btw k, "the lounge" is sorted ;)

Message 27/124                 Date: 01-Oct-02  @  07:40 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

when the LIGHT comes on?

and youre DEFENDING ISRAEL?

wow.

you and formant...just...wow

Message 28/124                 Date: 01-Oct-02  @  07:57 AM     Edit: 01-Oct-02  |  07:58 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

'God's people'? Woohoo! And that makes the palestinians what?

Israel defending themsleves against those evil people that actually lived there before they arrived and built all over other people's land?

What about the settlements all over palestinian lands? More every day. The israelis objectives are clear, total control of palestine.

What about the hundreds and thousands of palestinian people who are not even allowed back into the country?

And those twin clowns arafat and sharon carry on their personal vendetta at the expense of more and more deaths of innocents on both sides.

Tell me, what would you do if someone did to say Texas, what the zionist jews did to palestine? Someone with a 'historical' claim maybe?

'God's people'.. eccch.

Message 29/124                 Date: 01-Oct-02  @  07:59 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

Zazza

60 minutes 'impartial'? ... hahahahaha

Message 30/124                 Date: 01-Oct-02  @  09:55 AM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

aww man imagine if the "natives" here in american hadnt had their spirits broken and decided to take back what was rightfully theirs?

or the mexicans?

phew.

and man..where does that leave ME? Im a nig MUTT for chrissakes!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

There are 124 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum