0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: milan starts a thread :P

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 06-Jun-02  @  12:03 PM   -   milan starts a thread :P

milan

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

ok, so here it is:

"hello, my name is milan, and i like drum and bass. on my page you will find some dj mixes and few snippets of my tracks. feel free to comment here, seeing how some ppl out there dont like cross-posting in other threads."

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/36                 Date: 19-Jun-02  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: milan starts a thread :P

dru

I like your style milan.
I listened to a bit of your first audio mix and Unfinished Floating. Very very nice music. This sound is why I'm still into it- and will probably never stop. I love that first track in Nuff Cheese! Could you tell who made that one?

peace

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/36                 Date: 19-Jun-02  @  04:36 PM   -   RE: milan starts a thread :P

milan

Link?: Link

thanks dru. the track in question is The More I See You (Urban Flavour remix), by HOAX on Moving Shadow label, and is from 1998   good stuff.

Message 23/36                 Date: 19-Jun-02  @  07:41 PM   -   RE: milan starts a thread :P

dru

I have the original version of that track.
But this one definitely takes the cake.
So who remixed it? I thought Urban Flavour is a label, is that an artist as well?

Message 24/36                 Date: 19-Jun-02  @  07:43 PM   -   RE: milan starts a thread :P

dru

ummm, I guess you just told me that Hoax did it.
Well then, that's one of the best tracks I've heard done by Hoax.. not that I've really heard that many.

Thanks..

Message 25/36                 Date: 19-Jun-02  @  08:37 PM   -   RE: milan starts a thread :P

influx

Mindspawn

its Mind's Pawn? FUCK ME! I was thinking mindspawn...spawn of the mind..

works either way I guess

Milan..what are the chances of getting one or maybe more mixes on CD? I miss good ol DnB mixes but have NO intention of spending $18 on the SHIT thats out right now.

Maybe you could swing me something?

Message 26/36                 Date: 19-Jun-02  @  09:08 PM   -   RE: milan starts a thread :P

knowa

yeah milan I'd love a mix CD too. and I always read it "mind spawn" too. "ditto"

Message 27/36                 Date: 19-Jun-02  @  09:19 PM   -   RE: milan starts a thread :P

dru

If any of you guys give me your addies, I can send you a mix I've done that you'd probably enjoy as well. It has an older flavor with most of the tracks being more intelligent. I've gotten very good feedback for this mix from people who really don't like jungle much- so I imagine that most people would appreciate it in one way or another.

cheers-
humblesouls@earthlink.net

Message 28/36                 Date: 20-Jun-02  @  10:16 AM   -   RE: milan starts a thread :P

xoxos

heh.. you guys should have read your 'sanctuary..' 'tales from the vulgar unicorn.' 'shadowspawn' was precedent.. pawn or spawn, yoo be th' juuudge..

ssh noone bloody tell where i got my name eh

Message 29/36                 Date: 20-Jun-02  @  11:48 PM   -   RE: milan starts a thread :P

influx

I still wonder about that one sometimes 

Message 30/36                 Date: 22-Jun-02  @  05:40 PM   -   RE: milan starts a thread :P

milan

influx, knowa, dru, et all... i´d be up for sending some mixes your way. i guess i could lend a CD-burner for a day or two in order to do it. and i have to make some new ones first, since i recently deleted the old one to more space on the disk. could i send you my DT mixes?

influx, glad you like the style. i must tell you though... at least half the records in my mixes are current ones, so the good stuff is still available, you just have to dig deeper in order to find it ;)

dru, i think i´ll take you up on that cd offer! if you know hoax and that kinda stuff, then we´re probably into simmilar stuff.

knowa, wheres those tunes mate?  

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 36 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum