0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: simmons samples?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 14-May-02  @  01:50 PM   -   simmons samples?

bedwyr

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

hello scum.

i'm looking for simmons samples but having no joy. toms we need. any clues? (the whole caboodle would be just as good too)

thank you.

bedwyr.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/32                 Date: 15-May-02  @  06:03 PM   -   RE: simmons samples?

bedwyr

Link?: Link

File?:  File

r50.zip

r50 ^

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/32                 Date: 15-May-02  @  06:15 PM   -   RE: simmons samples?

bedwyr

linn.zip

linn ^

Message 23/32                 Date: 15-May-02  @  06:21 PM   -   RE: simmons samples?

bedwyr

rx11.zip

rx11 ^

Message 24/32                 Date: 15-May-02  @  06:47 PM   -   RE: simmons samples?

bedwyr

Message 25/32                 Date: 16-May-02  @  12:32 PM   -   RE: simmons samples?

Drop

Link?:  No link

Bedwhy,

I've got all the SDS 5, SDS 8 and claptrap samples on a CDR here at work. It's a total of 6.5 meg. I can only send 500kb at a time so I'm going to have to group them into 500kb groups and then e-mail K.

I'll try to do some at Lunchtime. I wish you'd let me post them to you.

Message 26/32                 Date: 16-May-02  @  02:53 PM   -   RE: simmons samples?

bedwyr

then i'd have to post them up here wouldn't i? can't you zip 'em up? if it's still too big, mp3 128kbs then zip, and it should fit.

anyway, if you can't be arsed, mail me and i'll send you some crap in return. not actual shit of course, some of the sonic variety.

Message 27/32                 Date: 16-May-02  @  03:11 PM   -   RE: simmons samples?

Drop

Link?:  No link

Are you under obligation to post them up or are you just a natrually caring and sharing soul?

The samples still don't fit so I'll have to send them in bits. Can't I just stick them in the post? Don't worry, I'm not going to come up and visit you in Wales if you e-mail me your address.

Besides, what's the law with regards to posting samples off sample CD's on the WWW?

Message 28/32                 Date: 16-May-02  @  03:37 PM   -   RE: simmons samples?

bedwyr

it's illegal.

stick them up in the post. if you hadn't of mentioned the sample cd, then people would just assume that you owned the simmons.

net stalkers, hehe.

Message 29/32                 Date: 23-May-02  @  12:15 AM   -   RE: simmons samples?

brentym

thanks for the samples, bedwyr

Message 30/32                 Date: 08-Sep-04  @  04:07 AM   -   RE: simmons samples?

damballah

did these smimons smaples ever get posted? I got a guy that's wanting some 80s style tracks for a movie soundtrack.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 32 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum