0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Monkey Music

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 07-May-02  @  03:29 PM   -   Monkey Music

Pongoid

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

More on the way very soon, including a live set. Possibly video as well.

Ape

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/38                 Date: 18-May-02  @  04:41 PM     Edit: 18-May-02  |  04:59 PM   -   RE: Monkey Music

dissonance

Link?: Link

word lets do it!

dissonance

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/38                 Date: 18-May-02  @  08:58 PM   -   RE: Monkey Music

dissonance

By the way...there's a second part to the Ape's live set...and it has now been added.

dissonance

Message 23/38                 Date: 18-May-02  @  09:08 PM   -   RE: Monkey Music

influx

here?

hey..pongoid..how about letting homey burn some CDs and sell them for you?

I would pay!

Message 24/38                 Date: 18-May-02  @  09:29 PM   -   RE: Monkey Music

dissonance

my bad....to the link above... I should have made that clear.

dissonance

Message 25/38                 Date: 19-May-02  @  11:59 AM   -   RE: Monkey Music

milan

erm.. somethings not working. i cant access the second file. but since i still didnt get a chance to listen to the first one properly, i guess i can wait...

Message 26/38                 Date: 19-May-02  @  04:19 PM   -   RE: Monkey Music

k

Link?:  Link

ok dissonance, I upgraded you to also be a DEEJAY-USER - so you can now add longer lo-fi mixset files (6mb max filesize) - you'll see the new entries in your admin list - i just added it incase you wanted to use it.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 27/38                 Date: 19-May-02  @  05:10 PM   -   RE: Monkey Music

Pongoid

Influx,
We'll see. Rather than just quick burns for sale, I'd like to see about doing a proper run, with some edits in place, and maybe some video as well, to round out a nice multi-media disc. If folks are going to pay for it, I'd like to offer the quality that their money deserves, and that I feel I can deliver, because I know I can do better than what's there now. In the meantime, enjoy. There's more on the way as well.

Ape

PS, once again, big ups Dissonance, for all the logistical support.

Message 28/38                 Date: 19-May-02  @  08:28 PM   -   RE: Monkey Music

xoxos

i don't know about you, but on my monitor there's one of them grid lines that runs across the top of the first line of that and it looks an awful lot like "just quick bums for sale."

i have nothing to add here, i'm just incredibly frustrated.

Message 29/38                 Date: 19-May-02  @  11:45 PM   -   RE: Monkey Music

influx

GOD DAMMIT PONGOID IM TRYING TO GET AHOLD OF YOUR MUSIC DIRECTLY FROM YOU AND YOURE MAKING IT DIFFICULT!!!!

I dont care about perfection. Ill give you $10 for a CDR of the live set..and maybe you could throw some other tracks on there?

seems fair to me

Message 30/38                 Date: 20-May-02  @  05:20 AM   -   RE: Monkey Music

marianimal

Link?:  No link

Haven't been able to d/l the 2nd half of the set--it keeps asking me to try again later. But the first half sounded cool. Nice to recognize some tunes & hear them rendered differently.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 38 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum