0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Check out these remixes. NOW

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 23-Feb-02  @  10:10 AM   -   Check out these remixes. NOW

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I just loaded 2 remixes of "Darkness"

DJ Smile and Digital Rust

both rock. give em a listen

Props to DJ Smile, Digital Rust (Horizens), and Breakerbox for production input on the Smile remix

KWS!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/37                 Date: 27-Feb-02  @  12:41 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

sitarsong

Link?: Link

Listening to your "Darkness" now. I've listened before. Awesome track. These 3 together are toooooooooooooo much. I hear your tracks and I just want to get down to writing tracks like this.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/37                 Date: 27-Feb-02  @  10:54 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

Breakerbox

Dj smiles track is not gonna be on the record  
I spent a lot of time on that track (the vocals and the drum breakdown stuff)... But there is going to be a Phantom Beats remix...

Message 23/37                 Date: 27-Feb-02  @  11:07 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

Breakerbox

" Dub plate got cut today. off to the presses probably friday" So Jasons track is going to be on the record?

Message 24/37                 Date: 27-Feb-02  @  11:34 PM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

Brett B

the bass and beats are excellent. I need more variation musically though. I like the sounds, but would like them more when they have house and trance elements. Like Hybrid. But I guess we all don't have access to full symphony and the same taste either, so I'll shut now! Great music, and I would like a copy. The songs you guys have done would mix well with the sets I do. I spin the breaks , plump dj's etc with the harder techno and tribal stuff, and some occasion melodic tunes that have that hybrid feel.

Message 25/37                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  12:59 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

influx

"house and trance elements. Like Hybrid"

FUCK hybrid! if you want to hear trance, how about listening to trance?

you would like my friend Josef's stuff. its all that pretty sissy shit, too 

Message 26/37                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  01:06 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

damballah

"go drink some tea, whore!"

Message 27/37                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  01:28 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

Breakerbox

"FUCK HYBRID!" ..Well tought and said, Influx...FUCK HYBRID!

Message 28/37                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  01:43 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

influx

perhaps we should tone it down a bit

screw hybrid 

tea, whore?

Message 29/37                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  02:24 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

damballah

Message 30/37                 Date: 28-Feb-02  @  02:26 AM   -   RE: Check out these remixes. NOW

damballah

oops, that should have went in sitar's thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 37 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum