0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: 2 New Tracks

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 10

Original Message                 Date: 12-Dec-01  @  11:32 PM   -   2 New Tracks

GRosen

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

whats up, I just added 2 new tracks. Saharan Desert and Iceworld. They are came out sound very bad quality when i converted them to 24kb mp3's.

Well, listen ot them and tell me what you think.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/92                 Date: 16-Dec-01  @  08:23 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

xoxos

Link?: Link

yep. i'm going to punch you in the face influx.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/92                 Date: 16-Dec-01  @  09:38 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

influx

ok. as long as I get to hit you back. I like punching sometimes but only when its agreed upon, and voluntary!

Message 23/92                 Date: 16-Dec-01  @  09:18 PM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

Ecstatichigh

i wanna punch influx in the face too, but only if he gets to hit me back

Message 24/92                 Date: 16-Dec-01  @  09:21 PM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

xoxos

odd fellow isn't he.

Message 25/92                 Date: 16-Dec-01  @  10:13 PM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

influx

yeah, he is thats for sure

Message 26/92                 Date: 17-Dec-01  @  04:39 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

sensoniq

I'd like to get in on this beatdown too

Message 27/92                 Date: 17-Dec-01  @  06:24 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

influx

ok. now you can fuck off. you guys are serious? gimme a break. youre fucking hippies for chrissakes.

you little bitches get all worked up because I talk some shit. First little EH with his cheezy trance names and obviously inflated self opinion (oh yeah, you too sensoniq. clear what you think of yourself)

dont start with the beatdown shit. not from so far away. makes you look funny.

just because you a)cant rely on your own opinion of your "work" and or b)have no one else to listen to said work, does not mean we need THREE different posts saying LOOK AT ME goddammit

I fucking write music sometimes, too, and how often am I sniveling and whining about getting attention? pretty rare, nah? yeah.

so once again, rurik is one thing and he can fuck with me all he wants but you other self-important "artists" can fuck off because you dont know the first thing about this "beating" youre talking about, ok?

go write some fucking trance why dont you. and dont forget the 16 bar snare rolls

btw EH I went to MP3.com to do you the respect of listening to your tracks but I just couldnt bring myself to do it

Message 28/92                 Date: 17-Dec-01  @  08:40 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

xoxos

okay man now i'm going to tie a plastic shopping bag over your head and toss you in river with a pair of cinder blocks tied round your ankles..

Message 29/92                 Date: 17-Dec-01  @  09:13 AM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

influx

really? wouldya? make the world a better place?

actually..I float.

Message 30/92                 Date: 17-Dec-01  @  08:15 PM   -   RE: 2 New Tracks

Ghost

use one of those plastic bags from Wal-Mart. it has a big yellow smiley face on it.

sure, it's a little extra effort, but what a surprise for the river draggers!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 10

There are 92 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum