0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: NUSKOOL TRACKS

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 12-Oct-01  @  10:24 AM   -   NUSKOOL TRACKS

Breakerbox

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hi everyone, been a while since last time I was here... Just got done moving, No web access from home yet, haven't paid the tution to schol so no access to computer labs, I am in my friends house now... Working in couple tracks, want to hear what you guys think... I've uploaded 2 new tracks.

Smile VS Me is the track me and dj smile are working on...
So is the other(whatever) one but this one is mostly me..

They are not finished yet, like my all other tracks   But.. we are working on them...
So feedback?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/45                 Date: 18-Oct-01  @  02:34 PM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

k

Link?: Link

you're not wrong.... amazing s/w for a studio basis, but I prefer to use it as a 'rack of s/w synths & drums etc', with VST sequencing it all. but the drums and basic synth & sampler etc are wickedly good... battery also, another great s/w for thrashing most drum-boxes.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/45                 Date: 18-Oct-01  @  03:19 PM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

stuart

And feedback from you guys would be great.

http://www.outreal.com/music/outoftime.mp3

email: stuart@outreal.com

Message 23/45                 Date: 18-Oct-01  @  07:32 PM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

influx

hehe. that was sneaky

no..I wasnt dissing reason. I fully intend to get myself a copy of it. looks AMAZING. but what Ill probably do is resample the stuff in my sampler and go from there

I wasnt talking shit. I was saying that these ers are comin up with some wicked stuff...and its time for me to get out of the pool before I even got to take a piss in it!!!

Message 24/45                 Date: 18-Oct-01  @  11:16 PM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

xoxos

when you say 3000 pounds is that now or when you bought it??? ;)

church's chicken. "gotta love it."

Message 25/45                 Date: 19-Oct-01  @  11:13 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

breakerbox

dude, i wish i had hardware... only thing i have with me is the korg es-1 and an alesis hr16...
i never touch them... all i use is a midi controller keyboard and a peavey pc1600...

"wonder what happens when you get MAD TURK disease. End up with a ton of piercings in your face?  "

fck you influx and jason, you guys talkin shit behind my back   I dont have a ton of piercings... ok 3... may be 5 including ears... but fck you guys anyway..... I wonder what you picture me in your mind since you talked to jason... 

later
eddie

Message 26/45                 Date: 19-Oct-01  @  11:16 AM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

influx

some little raver fuck with a candy necklace and his mouth full of metal that AINT fillings

you have an ES1 and you dont touch it? bro! thats some good fuckin style tools right there. Mine is full of beats that are goin to tape as soon as I get setup!!! use it!!

Message 27/45                 Date: 19-Oct-01  @  07:15 PM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

milan

xoxos, thats 3000 spent, it would have "weighted" more if it were all new  

Message 28/45                 Date: 19-Oct-01  @  09:39 PM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

xoxos

i've been in debt for gear for going on 4 years and i think it's still a couple of thou more.. if not like 3-4 thou (+.. ???) more than the value of my kit..

but do i care? fuck they're lucky if i'm at work 30 hours a week. ha ha, money, ha ha.

Message 29/45                 Date: 19-Oct-01  @  09:42 PM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

steve

I have no debt, and no job

ALL HAIL STEVE!!!!!

Message 30/45                 Date: 19-Oct-01  @  10:59 PM   -   RE: NUSKOOL TRACKS

influx

HAIL!!! HAIL!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 45 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum