0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 02-Aug-01  @  10:45 PM   -   skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

skuzzbag (Jasper)

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Just uploaded my first track, loses a bit in the translation to mono. but you get the idea.

Let the slagging begin.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/36                 Date: 04-Aug-01  @  03:06 AM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

sitar

Link?:  Link

Cup of "t" as in "t"echno.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/36                 Date: 04-Aug-01  @  06:13 AM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

skuzzbag

Thanks  

Erm, so what about some critisism? like maybe the bass is a bit too loud for the whole mix?

Compared to cd's and that it does seem a bit bass heavy to me.

Message 23/36                 Date: 04-Aug-01  @  09:17 AM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

influx

so then why do you need us to tell you that? you just answered your own question! dont dillydally in the "Im not quite good enough" room for too fuckin long or youll drag yourself down

you got people STOKED. get the mix decent. or pay to have it mixed. send it to a label. people who like "techno" liked your track. I assume they have listened to a fair amount of "techno" and therefore the liking of your track indicates that it is on par with, maybe better than, other "techno"

hear me?

Message 24/36                 Date: 04-Aug-01  @  12:25 PM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

Jasper

Yes dad, I mean influx ;)

I just listened to the track for the first time since yesterday. ok I like it a lot. it's going to utility plastic once I pad it out to 5 mins and the version 2 is done.

Message 25/36                 Date: 04-Aug-01  @  03:05 PM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

sitar

When are ya going to finish the other track 'scuzzbag test'? :P

Message 26/36                 Date: 04-Aug-01  @  03:34 PM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

Jasper

It is finished, think it's too long?

In reality, I can't find out how to delete a track.

Message 27/36                 Date: 04-Aug-01  @  07:38 PM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

influx

you go to edit tracks. then hit "re-order" and the delete button will then show.

kilo..why did you do it that way?

Message 28/36                 Date: 04-Aug-01  @  11:58 PM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

psylichon

Link?: Link

I think everyone's covered the adjectives... I just wanted to chime in my approval. Love the drums.... everything I would want in a rhythm track. Could use a lead and sparklies, but otherwise really something to be proud of...

psylichon

Message 29/36                 Date: 11-Aug-01  @  09:33 AM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

GT_vibes

*GASP*

This is so good, I had a tasty second listen.

This track will knock the bottom out in a club, kick ass Jasper...it'll have 'em in a floor frenzy.

Interested in an (possibly) equally slammin remix of it?

please email.

Message 30/36                 Date: 11-Aug-01  @  03:35 PM   -   RE: skuzzbag - dirty ass techno

'H'ey you guys

thats it! sounds like ian void or craig walsh, something on tortured, or pounding grooves, it builds correct, it won't drag because of the funk, and thats good club techno! see?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 36 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum