0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ++ Track Competition ++

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

Original Message                 Date: 01-Aug-01  @  08:26 AM   -   ++ Track Competition ++

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

ok this is the thread for Track Nominations ONLY - use the other thread: 'Track Competition FAQ' for all discussion on the subject and questions - PLEASE leave this thread free for nominations ONLY - cheers. - If you don't know what this is all about, choose 'MUSIC HOME' from the top site SITE SECTIONS selector & read about it, plus the rules.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/110                 Date: 16-Aug-01  @  09:01 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

retroactivefunk

I nominate my funkin jazzin house track Jazzattack.

Peace..........

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/110                 Date: 16-Aug-01  @  09:17 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

poindexter boateng

Link?:  No link

bit of a name change there at the last minute , so if you are the administator i`m not tryng to have 2 entries just opted for this name....everyone else i hope you like the tracks

Message 23/110                 Date: 16-Aug-01  @  11:47 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

k

Link?: Link

you didnt read the rules... you can have 3 entries... 1, 2 & 3 - read the how-to/rules page again.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 24/110                 Date: 18-Aug-01  @  08:12 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

sensoniq

I would also like to nominate my 2nd tune posted (just now), a reggae track called "Niabingy."
Give it a listen if you're irie!

Message 25/110                 Date: 20-Aug-01  @  03:35 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

xoxos

(watch this..)

hey KILO! so where's your entry? if i gotta do a track, YOU gotta do a track, and i GOTTA do a track, see?

Message 26/110                 Date: 20-Aug-01  @  05:07 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

ssuggaddaddy

I would like to say good luck to everyone entering the contest, oh and....
Don't forget to listen to my bombass traxx!

Message 27/110                 Date: 20-Aug-01  @  05:10 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

ssuggaddaddy

P.S I'll take SONAR XL Please.

Message 28/110                 Date: 20-Aug-01  @  05:32 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

Guards of Magog

We nominate none of our tracks because we're just like that.

Farewell.

GoM

Message 29/110                 Date: 20-Aug-01  @  07:15 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

influx

Im with GoM. especially since Kilo harbors some sort of venom for me and said Id have no chance anyway.

yay, software!

Message 30/110                 Date: 21-Aug-01  @  02:51 AM     Edit: 21-Aug-01  |  02:52 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition ++

k

well it's your choice... i dont get time to listen to all the regulars work. Besides, as mentioned before, i'm not the only one judging it.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

There are 110 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum