0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: hellooo there!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 17-Mar-01  @  12:45 AM   -   hellooo there!

infrasound

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

about bloody time we had a smapling forum.Oh yeah, this is r-tek.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/36                 Date: 29-Mar-01  @  01:32 PM   -   RE: hellooo there!

Maarten Visser

Link?: Link

I'm keeping the MPC though, don't get me wrong.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/36                 Date: 30-Mar-01  @  02:43 AM   -   RE: hellooo there!

k

so YOU are r-tek.. sneakey sod... getting me to like your tracks by changing name - drat & trrrrrrrriple drat Muttley ! rassin-frassin-rick-rasterdly..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 23/36                 Date: 31-Mar-01  @  12:29 AM   -   RE: hellooo there!

infrasound

its a fair cop guvna etc etc....Mebbe you`re confusing me with someone else tho as I`m not ready to inflict my tracks on anyone here yet, possibly in the near future if I can find that smaple I`m after....

Message 24/36                 Date: 31-Mar-01  @  04:26 AM   -   RE: hellooo there!

k

i was joking  

like your picture tho - especially the way you followed the instructions in adding a 130 x 130 image   - ha ha ha

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 25/36                 Date: 31-Mar-01  @  01:31 PM   -   RE: hellooo there!

nobody

my 130x130 image is coolest

Message 26/36                 Date: 31-Mar-01  @  10:55 PM   -   RE: hellooo there!

hajee

actuallu thats more like a 14x130 picture...

yeah it sure sucks when yoor new equipment drops in price like that....bugger....still no need to get rif of my a4000 it's too much freakin' fun...let's hope more people will start buying it at this LOW price tag....more users=more sharing of knowledge...more os upgrades etc.

Message 27/36                 Date: 01-Apr-01  @  03:30 PM   -   RE: hellooo there!

infrasound

ok, so I`m a little slow k. And dont even think about trying to make me take the picture down (would you believe me if I said I was working in imperial?) else I`ll get nobody the mentalist to hunt you down and kill you with his ceramic gun and then I`ll eat your liver so you can`t come back to haunt me. Take that as a warning.

Message 28/36                 Date: 02-Apr-01  @  03:51 AM   -   RE: hellooo there!

8life8

Link?:  No link

hey fellas, a name change here 2 (used to b druma.. and I like infrasound like to pee in the shower and I'm actually at a level were I'm doing it while shampoing   .. using MPCxL not the best sampler on the planet but very good at chopping and extreamly verstyle in use..

Message 29/36                 Date: 03-Apr-01  @  11:58 PM   -   RE: hellooo there!

sitar

I thought Infrasound was you r-Tek you dog. I gotta change my name too. Haven't opened my sitar cases in over 2 years. I should be typing puns under another name. I've gotten kinda attached to the name sitar though.

Anyways someone should invent a sampler with just 1 knob and call it a simpler.

Message 30/36                 Date: 04-Apr-01  @  11:39 AM   -   RE: hellooo there!

Jasper

Link?:  No link

mummy I'm scared!

btw - that'll be the akai s01

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 36 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum