0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: What are good active speakers for TRANCE,GOA

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 28-Jul-00  @  11:04 AM   -   What are good active speakers for TRANCE,GOA

swoosh666

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Any advicers out there can tell me what are good active monitors for trance and goatrance and progressive trance music,are the genelec 1029A good...
pls advice ....any suggestions will be appreciated,thanks

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/34                 Date: 05-Aug-00  @  08:45 AM   -   RE: What are good active speakers for TRANCE,GOA

Defector Z

So it's true!!! r-tek IS Nancy Reagan!!!! I was right all along!

Nice try Damballah, but I know the truth! Dudes got some moves... I can do the catepillar. :-o

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/34                 Date: 05-Aug-00  @  04:25 PM   -   RE: What are good active speakers for TRANCE,GOA

Nancy Reagan

ah bugger, been found out. Gotta go, Rons colostomy bag needs changing ;) Oh, and I must remember to change the formaldehyde in the jar we keep his brain in, its starting to smell a bit. Funny really, we pickled it in 1968 and nobody noticed any differnce..........including me.......except from the fact he stopped using his car-keys to pick the wax out of his ear.

Message 23/34                 Date: 08-Aug-00  @  05:25 AM   -   RE: What are good active speakers for TRANCE,GOA

Jasper

what the fuck is that site all about then???

is it some king of 'special' or what we call 'learning difficulties' in the community site?

it don't make sense..

Message 24/34                 Date: 08-Aug-00  @  10:14 PM   -   RE: What are good active speakers for TRANCE,GOA

damballah

Link?:  Link

I think those kid rode what we call "the short bus."

Do you guys have "the short bus" on that side of the pond or is it a U.S. "innovation"?

DZ, I wish I was that young and stupid again sometimes, but then again...

Message 25/34                 Date: 09-Aug-00  @  07:17 AM   -   RE: What are good active speakers for TRANCE,GOA

Jasper

'the short bus'?

you mean like 'window lickers'?

Message 26/34                 Date: 09-Aug-00  @  07:39 AM   -   RE: What are good active speakers for TRANCE,GOA

defector Z

Ah, Damballah. I said I COULD do it, not I SHOULD do it. I'd pull a few muscles and be laid up for a week if I tried that shit now. :-)

And what the heck is a short bus?

Message 27/34                 Date: 09-Aug-00  @  08:02 AM   -   RE: What are good active speakers for TRANCE,GOA

damballah

Link?:  Link

Maybe it's a midwestern thang. See, the normal kids would ride to school on the regular sized bus and the "special" or "learning difficulties" kids would get there on a school bus that looks the same but only has like six rows of seats and a reallly patient driver. Therefore, by saying someone rode the short bus means they're, oh, "special."

And then they grow up to produce trance. hehehe.  

Message 28/34                 Date: 09-Aug-00  @  10:19 AM   -   RE: What are good active speakers for TRANCE,GOA

Defector Z

Ahhh. I know what you are talking about - we have those on the east too, just don't think I ever heard that term before - except for Filter's first album.

Message 29/34                 Date: 11-Aug-00  @  08:10 PM   -   RE: What are good active speakers for TRANCE,GOA

GT

damballah,

....its also called the 'tard cart'  

Message 30/34                 Date: 11-Aug-00  @  09:35 PM   -   RE: What are good active speakers for TRANCE,GOA

Defector Z

That's not very nice...

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 34 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum