0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: this whole illuminati thing

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 13-May-03  @  09:13 PM   -   this whole illuminati thing

Influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

someone just sent me an unfortunate article on the illuminati

the unfortunate part is that its from a "born again christian" who throws the concept of "satanic influence" around rather irresponsibly...

but...damn...what if it were true? the whole NWO thing..and not just in a political sense, but a genuinely mighty group that worships evil?

damn. heavy shit!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/29                 Date: 14-May-03  @  06:40 AM   -   RE: this whole illuminati thing

errata

Link?:  No link

Also,

The Knights of the Rosy Cross and their sad story can be found in Hamlet, written by Francis Bacon and delivered under the name William Shakespeare.

Their vengence is promised generations in the future as the undo the work of the hospitalers and develop a brotherhood of wealthy free thinkers.

They could never have guessed at the luck they'd find in the discovery of the NEW WORLD! Look at the back of the dollar bill for their sigil! Look at our leaders, and their fraternity of WILL... they've so muddied the issue that we no longer believe they are capable of deceit even when it's right in our face (Buildings collapse, elections are stolen, important voices are silenced) and all we do is shrug, whine about "it's unfair"...

Jacques De Molay is indeed laughing last!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

e

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/29                 Date: 14-May-03  @  10:50 AM   -   RE: this whole illuminati thing

moonunit

i will go knit a foil beret now

Message 23/29                 Date: 14-May-03  @  05:01 PM   -   RE: this whole illuminati thing

Influx

Link?: Link

yeah thanks errata :|

Message 24/29                 Date: 14-May-03  @  06:10 PM   -   RE: this whole illuminati thing

Pongoid

I'm not a Mason. Others close to me are. At some point, if I asked, I could probably become one. Again, just like some pointed out about this doc from svali, it is filled with all kinds of slants, as is Pale horse, as is the Bible, The Torah, The Lord of the Rings, The Necronomicon, or any other piece of writing you want to examine. No work is completely factual and logical that we have because all are exposed to humanity and the its chaotic touch. HOWEVER, there are bits and pieces of the puzzle of the greater picture to be gleaned from all of it, as from not looking at any of them but rather just what you see in front of you and you can interprete as touching. Some of what you may glean is "this is not part of it", and some you may glean "This could DEFINATELY be part of it, let's see what else supports it...".

Like I say, most of it is right out in the open, but it's not being able to see the forest through the trees.

Ape

Message 25/29                 Date: 14-May-03  @  07:42 PM   -   RE: this whole illuminati thing

Influx

from what Ive read you cant just "join" so...

dunno..some of you talk about it like it really is this secret society and you...rather admire it.

if what Im reading is true then it is a sick fucking thing that needs to be stopped, and in all honesty pongoid you of all people should be alarmed and offended and feel the need to act

NWO?

Message 26/29                 Date: 14-May-03  @  07:44 PM   -   RE: this whole illuminati thing

xoxos

errata - you'll find verification on a native american tribe that speaks welsh. the united states was planned long ago.. let's call it a process of 'granular observation.'

Message 27/29                 Date: 14-May-03  @  09:08 PM   -   RE: this whole illuminati thing

pict

apron wearing,trouser leg lifting,goat riding,ring kissing plonkers the lot of them.

Message 28/29                 Date: 14-May-03  @  09:23 PM   -   RE: this whole illuminati thing

Dogging Ronnie

A few years ago I played a gig in a mason's hall. Bunch of c.unts - lots of cash, no dress sense. Pictures of the Queen and Thatcher everyhwere. How nice to probably be able to join. T.wat.

I had that Prince Philip in the back of the cab once.

Message 29/29                 Date: 15-May-03  @  01:08 AM   -   RE: this whole illuminati thing

errata

Honestly, I'm having a laugh! Pongoid's right... it's all there. And as I recall from a few years ago, he is a bit up in arms about it.

Is it real? maybe, maybe not. As Pongoid says, There are those in power, and I'd say they didn't get there by accident... But I do so wonder about how this conspiracy's can span generations. Most folks in power tend to see their power as the end... and rarely work too hard to preserve it for the future... especialy a future that was centuries away!

But that said, the founding fathers of the US were freemasons, every one of them. And the kings of Europe in the 17th century frowned on these labor union occultists. it was only 200 years prior that the pope stamped out the Templars as heretics, and demon worshipers.

shrug

e

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 29 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum