0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Michael Jackson

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 21-Feb-03  @  01:06 PM   -   Michael Jackson

Broken Silence

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

My God how did someone not say anything about him yet!

so....wat do yall think?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/29                 Date: 22-Feb-03  @  03:21 AM   -   RE: Michael Jackson

TRILLIUM

It's not even spelled the same way.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/29                 Date: 22-Feb-03  @  03:26 AM   -   RE: Michael Jackson

pict

Paedophile or not his obsession with children and childhood and his vanity problems do not indicate good mental health and I think he should not be spending time alone with children that aren't his,and I can't imagine his own children will be unaffected by being raised by a mentally unstable person.

Message 23/29                 Date: 22-Feb-03  @  04:39 AM   -   RE: Michael Jackson

TRILLIUM

Absolutely agree.

Message 24/29                 Date: 22-Feb-03  @  09:40 AM   -   RE: Michael Jackson

cheddar

Link?:  Link

but so what, OJ got off with murder, paerodphilia is a cough bz comparison. money law

Message 25/29                 Date: 22-Feb-03  @  03:31 PM   -   RE: Michael Jackson

Broken Silence

Link?: Link

you are absolutely correct, but it doesnt make it right...

Message 26/29                 Date: 22-Feb-03  @  05:46 PM   -   RE: Michael Jackson

Zazza

Look, if we took away children from mentally unstable people we'd have to build a few large 'orphan' cities to house them..

cheddar: How do you know that OJ did it?

Message 27/29                 Date: 22-Feb-03  @  07:10 PM   -   RE: Michael Jackson

cheddar

Link?:  Link

no idea (and i appreciate what you say) but when i spoke with americans about it after he was acquited they shrugged and said "it was a race / political thing...he couldn't go to jail for it" so in there minds they didn't know either but even though they suspected they were ready to excuse the bias of their legal system

Message 28/29                 Date: 22-Feb-03  @  08:11 PM   -   RE: Michael Jackson

steef

I'll eat your liver, taffy.

Message 29/29                 Date: 22-Feb-03  @  09:32 PM   -   RE: Michael Jackson

man called clay

okay....all children outta my room now!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 29 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum