0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: New President

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 21-Jan-09  @  01:23 PM   -   New President

Jock

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Was quite amusing yesterday watching the inaugmenteration or whatever its called. To see a confident, articulate, intelligent man stand at the podium. Ok the speech wasnt exactly a rouser. But in comparison to the two Bushes sitting in the crowd, who cant string a sentance together unless it contains the words oil, war, terror or war again, Obama looked fresh, new and competant.

he certainly is the chosen one, lets hope he can restore balance to the force and not leave it in darkness like the previous twat did.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/28                 Date: 16-Feb-09  @  01:27 PM   -   RE: New President

sitar

Link?: Link

k, your sister was fired by txt msg? that's horrible and spineless of whoever did it. She should've
shown up at work as if nothing had happened to see if her boss would say anything to her. She
then could have said she never got the txt or her battery died or something.

The Taliban's plan was to bankrupt the U.S. Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz fell right into their
hands. I still remember the press conference in which Rumsfeld said the invasion of Iraq will be
complete in a few weeks, 2 to 3 months at the very most. And Bush's mouthpiece Ari Fleischer
was a total asshole.

If anyone saw Larry King last night on TV, you saw a sign on the front lawn of a church down south
that is still insinuating Obama pals around with terrorists. Was funny what Bill Maher said to
that...."If you still think Barack Obama pals around with terrorists....you might be a redneck".

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/28                 Date: 16-Feb-09  @  04:21 PM   -   RE: New President

Jock

my wifes auntie lives out in Florida. She's british, but her hubby is a typical redneck.

Although he's voted democrat all his life, he voted republican this time. Because Obama is black.

fucksakes. its like that scene out of blazin saddles, when rock ridge welcome their new nigger.

Message 23/28                 Date: 16-Feb-09  @  10:00 PM   -   RE: New President

sitar

in a bar before the election I wound up talking to a construction worker who's been working on the
wtc site. he told me he was going to vote for Obama but later said the thing is he didn't think he
could really vote for a black guy. I said to him, "come on man. tell me you've never worked
alongside a black guy who you became friends with and who you'd want as a neighbor'. He said,
"you know, you're right". I don't know how the guy ended up voting. I hope he got over that prejudice
for his own sake though. He seemed a good guy.

Message 24/28                 Date: 17-Feb-09  @  09:59 AM   -   RE: New President

k

it was Firetrap jeans that sacked her.. i think they are on the shit now tho financialy.

heh heh, I tell you a funny story she told me...

she was headhunted by Calvin Klein a few years ago... so she goes to a meeting in central London with CK and the headhunter's are also in attendance; and they chat and he interviews her.... finaly they get to the end of the interview and CK says; "Well I gotta be going, I have an appointment in Paris and have to get to Heathrow airport"

my sister says; "Oh you dont wanna do that!... If you go to Waterloo station you can get the Eurostar, direct to Paris, straight to the center"

the headhunters are all making "CUT!!" signs with their hands behind CK's back and she's blundering on about Eurostar; "If you take the plane you have to get thru baggage and then you gotta get from the airport to Paris central etc...it's much better to use the Eurostar..."

CK gives her a kindly look and says

"Yeah but I have to get to Heathrow.... because my private jet is there!"

lol

drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-tish!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 25/28                 Date: 17-Feb-09  @  04:15 PM   -   RE: New President

Jock

ha ha ha, awww bless.

Message 26/28                 Date: 18-Feb-09  @  04:51 AM     Edit: 18-Feb-09  |  04:52 AM   -   RE: New President

sitar

See how much easier life is for all of us who don't have private jets! I was thinking of getting
one but now I won't!

Message 27/28                 Date: 18-Feb-09  @  11:42 AM   -   RE: New President

k

yeah, i was gonna get one, but the parking in London is a nightmare!......

tell you what tho... with her CV you'd think it'd be easy to get a new job... it's one of the best CV's in the industry, but times are hard I guess. Mebbe she should do education and get a lecturer job in a fashion college. I know she's done some guest lecturing in the past.

anyways, i'm supposed to be the one in the family with no money, lol i dont feel very comfortable with another sibling encroaching on my role

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 28/28                 Date: 19-Feb-09  @  09:15 PM   -   RE: New President

sitar

For years I've been the one in society with no money. Suddenly there are people all over just like
me. Isn't life grand

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 28 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum